Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 344 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 381 reviews
on August 15, 2014
Don't be fooled by those who claim that everything won't fit. I posted pictures everything does fits, I bought this for my boyfriend who is in the Army at AIT and I wanted a pouch that would fit everything, and it did the vita with thick hard clear case, ear buds in a little sack, games, big bulky power cord , power box, usb port and screen cleaning cloth. I do have just one suggestion , the games slide out easily but no problem for me I just added a piece of velcro I also posted a picture check it out (picture number 6)
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on November 11, 2015
This case is perfect! I can hold my PS Vita and New 3DS XL, love-it!

At the moment I only carry this 2 devices, but you easily can hold 4 game cards for the Vita and fill the mesh pockets with headset and 3DS cards.

I prefer do not hold my charger with devices. I carry all chargers (Vita, 3DS, iPhone and Macbook) in my backpack.

The Anker charger and Altoids on the pictures is only to help you to see inside better and take a better ideia how much space this pouch have.
on May 25, 2015
First and foremost, I want to start this review by saying, YES!, this can accept the "trigger" grip unit while attached to the Vita, however, I'm strictly referring to this version only.

Slide the Vita in on the right side first, then gently push down the left side into the pouch and WAALAA, it fits. It is definitely a snug fit but it works.

Besides for what I wanted to share, the other reviewers pretty much explain details that I agree with, so I will end my review here.
P.S., See attached photos for proof that the grip unit does fit in this bag.
review image review image review image review image
on February 27, 2017
Maybe there just isn't a better carrying case/pouch/whatever out there, but I am very disappointed in this since I felt I paid a premium price of almost $30.. ridiculous.

I can barely fit a ps vita slim and the 3 pieces of the charger into this thing and then the middle divider is so worthless that the stuff on the other side is jabbing or pressing into the console. So utterly annoyed but I give up on a case for my vita and will use this for the device only plus GUM, 30 dollars to hold gum, nice.

This case might be nice to hold a 3ds and a vita , but only the 2 devices and nothing else - at least not the charger since it will certainly scratch one of your systems not to mention you would struggle to get all of that in there. I dont have a 3ds.
on March 4, 2016
Needed this pouch to keep my Vita safe. I travel a lot so it's convenient and reassuring to know that my system will be on me with no damage. This doesn't, however, replace the need for a screen cover. The pouch itself is small and sleek and inside are pockets to separate the system from the game cartridges. There's also a divider in the middle so you can add more equipment for storage. The only reason I'm docking a star is because it's really difficult to fit both the system and the charger. It can be done but you have to really maneuver and detach all of the pieces, roll them up tightly, and squeeze them in. You'll end up with an extremely bulky pouch which might tear over time.

Overall, if you need something to contain your Vita in safely, I'd recommend this pouch. If you intend to include the charger (and who wouldn't want to?), you're better off finding something a little bigger that would fit everything snugly.
on February 23, 2016
It's a nice case aesthetically. The material is pretty nice. It also carries about 5 games, but very loosely. As in, if this case flips upside down for whatever reason and is open, your games have a pretty good chance of falling out. I do feel safe putting my Vita in there, but this is only a soft shell. It will protect your Vita from most scratches and maybe even a low impact drop. I would not count on this thing protecting your Vita from a tumble down the stairs, or being accidentally squashed by schoolbooks in a backpack.

Also, you can't really fit the full charger in this case as advertised. You can definitely fit the micro USB, but the block and ac adapter will not fit comfortably. It is probably only a small issue, as most people have an ac adapter for their phones anyways that will fit the micro usb cable that comes with the vita.
on December 31, 2015
Product came a day before the expected delivery date.Wasn't damaged or anything.Things that I like about the pouch is that it's really soft on the inside which is great for the Vita since it won't do any harm to it.It has 4 spaces to slide in your games and a space to put your charger or headphones as shown in the picture.The outside material looks like it's water resistant since I spilled a bit of water over it by accident and it resisted the amount of water thrown at it which is also great.Though,only thing I didn't like was that it's a bit of a hassle to put in your Vita carefully without damaging the joysticks or anything else since it only opens half way.But other than that I'm pleased with my purchase.Price was cheap compared to other pouches for the Vita,but the product isn't cheap at all.Looking for a pouch to protect your Vita from dust,water and scratches? Get this one.
on December 4, 2014
holds my vita and 3ds to boot! its a tight fit if i try for just the vita and its charger, though you cant really fit the charger in the pouches on the inside. it should also be noted the 3ds that i fit in with the vita was a first gen and it sat comfortably on the other side of the divider right in between the thumb sticks on the vita. 3ds games can be crammed into the vita card slots but it is not a comfortable fit. i wouldn't recommend hanging this case around off a bag but having carried it inside my backpack for a year i think it is a solid amount of protection.
on June 10, 2014
As the title implies, I'm currently rocking this thing with both my Slim Vita and 3DSXL. It;s perfect for when i have to spend all day at school and want to switch back and forth between Zelda and all my PS Plus games. The only downside to this case is that i wouldn't try piling a bunch of heavy stuff on top of it if its in your bag. But you shouldn't be doing that anyway haha. Bottom of the line, this is a great case for protecting your vita and its cables/cartridges or your Vita and DS simultaneously. I couldn't be happier!
on July 9, 2016
Bought this item used via the warehouse deal, in very good condition. Looked brand new though. Just didn't have the original packaging but was shipped in a padded envelope. I have the Fat 1st gen PS vita and it fits snug but well enough for my liking. It's padded nicely on one side and the other has enough space for the charging cables and a couple cartridges(tight fit though). It also has a ring for a carabiner for hooking onto a backpack or belt loop. I would definitely recommend this travel pouch for people looking to protect their investment and also carry some extra goodies around in a well thought out convenient size. Thanks again Amazon.