Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 9, 2013
I must say I really enjoy this product. As much as I'd like to give it five stars I cannot for a couple very minor reasons. I'll start with the pros first though as they deserve to be mentioned.

Pros: The case is very durable and it holds up to everyday use. I've had this for about a month and a half so far and there's not even a scratch or a scuff on it and I take it with me to and from work every day. The zipper quality is great and so is the plastic D-Ring. The inside of the case is very soft and I can't see this ever scratching the Vita. The stitching for the two small mesh pockets inside look to be very well fabricated. I haven't used them too much so I can't vouch very much on their behalf. The Vita Game slots do a good job of keeping the games in place as long as you don't stretch them out by being complacent. Overall this case is great and has many good features.

Cons: The biggest thing that bothers me about this case is that it doesn't open up further. Sure it holds the Vita in-place nicely but if it opened up a tiny bit more you'd be able to access the game slots easier and have an easier time getting the Vita in and out. The only other thing that bothers me is that it seems to have been built to hold the Vita charger as well, but unless you’re a Tetris master you're going to have a hard time getting it all in there without straining the case and its zipper. You could easily carry the usb portion of the charger with you and have absolutely no problems.

Verdict: It's well made and as long as you're not trying to carry the charging cables with you it will work great.
on March 14, 2012
This is a simple pouch that holds Vita, couple of small/flat accessories, and 4 game cards. The outside material feels like a high quality rain jacket/wind breaker. Inner pockets are sufficiently cushioned for most "normal" impact. The zipper is high quality, unlike many pouches and laptop bags that I bought cheaply.

Since I had bad experiences with case/pouches that get moisture inside from outside, I decide to do the water test. With zipper facing down, I turned on faucet full blast for 20 seconds then check inside. No sign of moisture! Then I flip the pouch where zipper is up but zipped, and turned on faucet full blast again for 20 seconds. The bottom is wet but none of the side walls are! So whatever little water that got through the zippers, must have gotten through on the opening/closing edge and gone down the side of the pouch. This is quite good.

So overall it's very good quality pouch that can withstand everyday use and some normal "abuse".
on December 31, 2015
Product came a day before the expected delivery date.Wasn't damaged or anything.Things that I like about the pouch is that it's really soft on the inside which is great for the Vita since it won't do any harm to it.It has 4 spaces to slide in your games and a space to put your charger or headphones as shown in the picture.The outside material looks like it's water resistant since I spilled a bit of water over it by accident and it resisted the amount of water thrown at it which is also great.Though,only thing I didn't like was that it's a bit of a hassle to put in your Vita carefully without damaging the joysticks or anything else since it only opens half way.But other than that I'm pleased with my purchase.Price was cheap compared to other pouches for the Vita,but the product isn't cheap at all.Looking for a pouch to protect your Vita from dust,water and scratches? Get this one.
on March 4, 2016
Needed this pouch to keep my Vita safe. I travel a lot so it's convenient and reassuring to know that my system will be on me with no damage. This doesn't, however, replace the need for a screen cover. The pouch itself is small and sleek and inside are pockets to separate the system from the game cartridges. There's also a divider in the middle so you can add more equipment for storage. The only reason I'm docking a star is because it's really difficult to fit both the system and the charger. It can be done but you have to really maneuver and detach all of the pieces, roll them up tightly, and squeeze them in. You'll end up with an extremely bulky pouch which might tear over time.

Overall, if you need something to contain your Vita in safely, I'd recommend this pouch. If you intend to include the charger (and who wouldn't want to?), you're better off finding something a little bigger that would fit everything snugly.
on February 23, 2016
It's a nice case aesthetically. The material is pretty nice. It also carries about 5 games, but very loosely. As in, if this case flips upside down for whatever reason and is open, your games have a pretty good chance of falling out. I do feel safe putting my Vita in there, but this is only a soft shell. It will protect your Vita from most scratches and maybe even a low impact drop. I would not count on this thing protecting your Vita from a tumble down the stairs, or being accidentally squashed by schoolbooks in a backpack.

Also, you can't really fit the full charger in this case as advertised. You can definitely fit the micro USB, but the block and ac adapter will not fit comfortably. It is probably only a small issue, as most people have an ac adapter for their phones anyways that will fit the micro usb cable that comes with the vita.
on February 8, 2015
This case is fantastic because you can store the charging brick and cables along with your Vita. It's a pretty tight fit, but you can indeed get it all in there and close the zipper without too much strain.

The interior is split into two sections with a fabric divider. The divider has four slots for storing games. The front area stores the Vita console itself and contains some extra nylon padding on the front side. The back area contains room for some accessories and has two mesh pouches along the back side. If you're like me and plan on storing the charger back here, then there won't be much room for anything else.

There is also official Sony and PS Vita branding on the exterior, which to me is a big plus!
on December 4, 2014
holds my vita and 3ds to boot! its a tight fit if i try for just the vita and its charger, though you cant really fit the charger in the pouches on the inside. it should also be noted the 3ds that i fit in with the vita was a first gen and it sat comfortably on the other side of the divider right in between the thumb sticks on the vita. 3ds games can be crammed into the vita card slots but it is not a comfortable fit. i wouldn't recommend hanging this case around off a bag but having carried it inside my backpack for a year i think it is a solid amount of protection.
on June 10, 2014
As the title implies, I'm currently rocking this thing with both my Slim Vita and 3DSXL. It;s perfect for when i have to spend all day at school and want to switch back and forth between Zelda and all my PS Plus games. The only downside to this case is that i wouldn't try piling a bunch of heavy stuff on top of it if its in your bag. But you shouldn't be doing that anyway haha. Bottom of the line, this is a great case for protecting your vita and its cables/cartridges or your Vita and DS simultaneously. I couldn't be happier!
on January 29, 2018
Great case for your PS Vita! Wish it was a little bit bigger, as the Vita and charger are snug inside, but they fit so I’m giving it 5 stars! The material inside is also very soft so no worries about your system getting scratched or damaged!
on March 2, 2012
Nothing better than a quality product that is cheap as hell. I've had my Vita for about 2 weeks and it felt naked without a case. I knew they wouldn't have many choices this early and I was undecided on either a hard case or pouch. I saw some hard case YouTube reviews which I was not impressed and liked the looks of the Travel Pouch.

I wanted it mainly for home use so when I sleep at night I could put it in the pouch so it wouldn't collect dust during my sleep. For me, I just wanted it to fit my Vita and a few game cartridges and it works perfect for that. I suppose I could cram in my power supply but I don't need it for that. Its very secure and even though its not a hard case it looks safe even if I dropped it.

It has a padding of sorts that protects the Vita from both sides so it won't interfere with the game cartridges. 5 stars for $19.99.