Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "PlayStation Vita - Wifi” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 46% off the $199.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
PlayStation Vita - Wifi
- Game with Dual Analog Sticks for precision control
- Play a wide range of PS4 games on PS Vita system with Remote Play
- Experience a growing library of games at your fingertips
- Over 900 games available to play on PS Vita system through PSN, including new hits, PS one Classics, PS Mobile games, and more.
- Experience brilliant gaming with the 5" OLED touchscreen
- Experience touch screen controls available on PS Vita system
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
The Greatness of PlayStation to Your Mobile Lifestyle
The PlayStation Vita system brings the greatness of PlayStation to your mobile lifestyle. The PlayStation Vita delivers a stunning 5” OLED touch screen, front and back cameras, and dual analog sticks for precision control. With a growing library of games, the excitement of PlayStation gaming is at your fingertips with PlayStation Vita.
- Game with dual analog sticks for precision control
- Play a wide range of PlayStation 4 games on the PlayStation Vita system with Remote Play
- Experience a growing library of games at your fingertips
- Over 900 games available to play on PlayStation Vita through PSN, including new hits, PS one Classics, PS Mobile games, and more.
- Brilliant gaming with the 5" OLED touchscreen
- Touch screen controls
Top Customer Reviews
In short, the Playstation Vita is an amazing multimedia device packed with tons of cool features. We all know it's an amazing system and I won't be talking specifically about every single feature -- I'll leave that to Sony and the Amazon description. Instead, I'll look at in comparison to the 3DS and how it functions as a multimedia device overall (in comparison to mobile phones, iPods, etc). I also will give you a run down on what makes the Vita a great system and what limitations it has.
1) Ridiculous hardware. Very powerful GPU and processor for a handheld system. This thing blows the 3DS graphics out of the water and don't even try comparing it to mobile app games graphic-wise. I wouldn't say the graphics are quite PS3 level from my time with Uncharted, but they're pretty close. The analog sticks protrude from the system a tad more than the original PSP's did and are a bit on the small side, but they still feel solid and having two analog sticks is a huge plus for most games.
2) Beautiful Screen. The screen is very high resolution and is very large. The screen is a 5 inch OLED and is actually very bright. On max brightness, this shuts out lots of glare that usually plague mobile devices, so you could definitely use this in bright environments.
3) Strong Launch Line-up. There are a few solid launch titles and many more in the near future.Read more ›
Briefly - and I will update my review as I experience more of the PSV - these are my findings so far.
HARDWARE AND FEATURES
I'm not going to get into details because Amazon's page has it all. Yes, it's quad-core this, and super-high-rez display that but what counts is that it translates into a super-smooth gaming experience with a bunch of non-gaming capabilities on top. I'm surprised how immersive playing a game on such a small screen with such tiny speakers can be. And it is so for a couple of reasons.Read more ›
Feels nice in your hands, perfect size, not too heavy, but not light in a way where it feels cheap
Amazing OLED screen, that is much bigger than the PSP's, Touch screen is great, and is being used nicely in some games
Back touch screen is also pretty interesting, and I can see where games can make real use of it (they did in Uncharted)
Dual analog sticks
Sensors are perfect
Buttons feel nice
The quad core processor is wicked fast and smooth
Sound is pretty good
Games play great, amazing upcoming line up
Ok to talk a little about my experiences with the ps vita, I absolutely love it. It just feels nice, and the OLED touch screen feels right at home with my normal touch screen electronics. Kind of funny that it comes with a tutorial. Loving the analog sticks, work great and are very responsive. To touch on that quad core processor, its so fast! I can literally press the home button in the middle of an intense action filled game (uncharted) which is probably memory intensive, do something on the home screen, go right back, and the game feels like it never left. There was no lag, unlike when this is done on the ps3, though to be fair, you can surf the net while on a game on the ps3, and not on the ps vita.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My boys loved it as their bday gifts. It sucks it has no memory so you have to buy a playstation memory card for it to work properly. Read morePublished 15 days ago by C.J Arnold
While I did order this original Vita, I was sent the Slim instead. Still, this gave me an opportunity to compare the two side by side once I got my hands on a proper 1001 series... Read morePublished 24 days ago by Candice
I'm not at all happy with my purchase. The model I bought is not the model I received. After reviewing many reviews I decided to buy the PSVita with OLED screen and have received... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Juaco
The title of the item stated "refurbished" not really because when i recived mine it was broken couldnt play games on it even thought the condition stated was... Read morePublished 1 month ago by josh rosana
I bought this used from Amazon. As usual their "used" stuff looks brand new. The thing works great and I haven't had a problem yet. Don't forget to buy a memory card! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kristen Cox
I placed this order expecting to recieve the PSVITA 1001 With the OLED screen as described. I ended up with the 2001 in a smashed box. (amazon box is fine). Read morePublished 1 month ago by Chauncy
Got my vita exactly 2 days after i ordered it (may differ person to person obviously) & am personally having a blast with it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Adrian P.