Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
PlayTape Black Road 30'x4" - Road Car Tape Great for Kids, Sticker Roll for Cars and Train Sets, Stick to Floors and Walls, Quick Cleanup, Children Toys Birthday Gift
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$0.50 (6%)|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE REAL THING | PlayTape is the original road tape. Unlike imitation products, PlayTape is 100% made in the USA, non-toxic, and third-party tested to meet all U.S. and international child safety standards. It’s safe for your floors and walls too! Our 4” roads and curves are exactly scaled to match the most popular toy cars and trucks on the market like Hot Wheels and Matchbox. Get the original road tape – PlayTape!
- BUILD-N-PLAY FUN | A kid’s imagination is their greatest source of fun, and PlayTape is perfect for building their own world of roads, highways, and racetracks. Create instant roads anytime, anywhere. Compatible with all your existing toy cars and trucks.
- SIMPLE TO USE | Just unroll PlayTape, stick to any flat surface, and let your kid’s imagination drive! PlayTape is easy to tear by hand, reposition, and join with our PlayTape Classic Road Series 4” Curves. Perfect at home or on the go.
- SAFE FOR YOUR CHILD AND YOUR HOME | PlayTape is paper-based, so no sharp scissors or knives are required. Plus, it’s safe for your floors, walls, and furniture, peeling up easily with no residue. PlayTape meets all applicable child safety standards and is toxin-free and recyclable.
- AWARD-WINNING TOY | PlayTape is recognized as the best way to make toy roads. A 2016 Toy of the Year Finalist, PlayTape has won over 25 industry awards, including Parent's Magazine Best Toys of 2014, Academics' Choice Brain Toy Award, and Dr Toy's Best Picks of 2015.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Classic Road PlayTape is removable paper tape printed to look like a road. Each roll is 30’ long x 4" wide in 1:64 scale and seamlessly joins with our PlayTape Classic Road Series 4” Curves. This 4” wide road pairs well with all your toy cars and trucks and is directly compatible with 1:64 toy vehicles like Hot Wheels and Matchbox. PlayTape is child safety tested to the highest U.S. and international standards and is ASTM F963, CPSIA, EN-71, and ISO 8124 safety compliant. Suitable for ages 3 and up.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its biggest drawback is also the thing I love the most about it, it doesn't really stick that well. This makes clean-up very easy but, when he is trying to build his roads or play with his vehicles on the road, the paper starts to bunch up. He doesn't seem to mind but, I really thinks it makes it look ugly. It certainly doesn't look as smooth and "road-like" as advertised by the pictures. The tape is also quite thin. So it tears easily. There have been several times now when he is pulling out road to apply it and it starts tearing along the center dashed line. It literally has the consistency of a cheap masking tape. I do wish they had made it from a thicker more rubber-like tape such as electric tape. If I apply it myself and he doesn't do it then I can get it to lie smoothly. It also would have helped if I had purchased some of the extra tape pieces such as the half circles to help with changing directions. I didn't see the option, but it would be great if they sold a kit which included the main tape and a few of the other tape shapes, all packaged together.
Overall, I do recommend this product because, my son loves playing with it so much.
- Let kids be designer of different road configuration
- Can be used on floor or wall or other places where stickers go
- Can mix and match with other tape color or design from the same company
- Not reusable as in you cannot peel off and reuse somewhere else
- A bit hard to line up with corner and straight tape
- Surface material should be made a bit more durable
The tape is basically printed painters tape. It is easy to unroll and I used siccors to cut the tape. We went with it when creating our streets. Both boys had a blast rolling the cars on top of the tape on our hardwood floor. With being on the hardwood it was easy to remove.
Now for the cons: the tape is not that large. It is ideal for match box size type cars. The tape did after one day on the floor start to peel up which is quite disappointing.
Overall and nice product but I would not purchase again for the price. Our small city used 3/4 of the roll.
Images are from it being on our floor two days. Notice peeling of the tape.