2 Year Asurion Portable Electronics Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
PlayaPup Reusable/Washable Male Dog Belly Bands
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.00 (26%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Belly bands for male dogs help with incontinence problems for young to senior dogs and for house training new dogs
- IMPROVES TRAINING: Dribbling problem? Marking territory issue? Or just need house training? Our male dog belly wraps help to deter this behavior by training male dogs not to pee in the house or when going out!
- PRODUCT FEATURES: Soft stretch fabric for greater comfort and flexibility that won't harm their coat, binding along edges adds extra support, adjustable Velcro closure ensures a great fit
- QUALITY + COMFORT: Durable, quality construction, unobtrusive design for optimal training, quick drying. NOTE: Add a panty liner or tissue for urine absorption.
- EASY CARE: Reusable, machine washable, economical, and better than disposable, cost pays for itself after several uses
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
PLAYAPUP DOG BELLY BANDS
PlayaPup belly bands or sometimes referred to as male dog diapers offer two great benefits:
1) Simply put on the belly band to house train dogs, especially great for puppies and newly adopted dogs. Works great for dogs who like to dribble and mark around the house. When the dog is wearing it, belly wrap trains male dogs not to pee in the house or when going out.
2) Belly bands also provide temporary aid to dogs with incontinence problems, especially great for older male dogs.
Belly wraps are not intended to absorb pee, but to inhibit peeing. For urine absorption, just add a panty liner or tissue. Unlike other cotton/denim belly bands on the market, these dog belly bands can stretch and wrap around the dog's girth easily without harming the dog's coat. Fashionable belly bands come in print and solid fabrics.
PlayaPup designs innovative, fun, and colorful products for pets with protection always in mind. From our sun protection shirts to our belly bands, to our cooling beds. We love our pets and we know you do too. Go have fun, we’ve got you covered!
Measure around rear girth with a soft measuring tape to ensure optimal fit. If in between sizes, please go up a size. All measurements are in inches:
XX-Small - 9.5-11''
X-Small - 11.5-13.5''
Small - 14-16.5''
Medium - 17-20.5''
Large - 21-24''
Size: 1 Pack (Small: 14 - 16.5") | Color: Hammerhead Green
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My dog is a pug and the medium size is a perfect fit. The band fits snug, but not too tight and it doesn't restrict him in anyway (except marking, of course!). He is surprisingly cooperative when I put the band on him which, with him being a frustratingly stubborn, bossy and frenetic little guy, is quite treat for me. ( I make sure to include his favorite "rubbies" and tell him how extremely handsome he is when I "dress" him in his band.) I do give him periodic time-outs in his pen (I keep a small crate within a larger inside to contain him, yet give him some options) and I take off the band when he's contained to the pen to give him a break from wearing the band as he never seems to mark or mess up his pen area.
I've ordered a few more PlayaPup bands, since since my pup does dribble a tiny bit when it's on and the band collects a bit of dander and fur. Its easy to wash and dries pretty quickly, but a few "back-ups" would be helpful. I'm so happy I'll finally be able to take all the protective padding off my furniture!!
It is very lightweight and appears to be breathable compared to other products I have seen. I would imagine based on other products I have tried to use on my dog it is more comfortable for him. It isn't bulky and has stretch to it.
I use maxi pads as a liner for easy cleanup. (these do not come with any kind of liner, it is just a band)
I just ordered a second one. I originally ordered the one he's using now about a year ago and it appears almost as good as new. Handles well in a gentle cycle in the washer. I have also put it in the dryer a few times on a gentle dry and it has not appeared to shrink at all.
Sometimes a few strands of fur will get stuck in the velcro. This of course is a minor non-complaint, just observation. He seems to walk okay and not be slowed down or bothered by wearing it.