Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 9, 2014
I really considered four stars for this, but ended up going with three because of the many flaws in this hour-long 2002 production.

First, the good. While it takes quite awhile to get there, this does feature a satisfying amount of explicit nudity. And there's a whole lot of full-frontal and rear nudity. The six women depicted are fair to look at.

The bad. The women are ONLY fair to look at. No knockouts in this group and more flat butts than a Kiwanis pancake breakfast. Only one of the five has natural breasts (indeed, hers are great, but still). Production values are really poor even by 2002 standards (almost unwatchable by more recent standards). One hand-held standard-video camcorder and on a couple of shots the grip shows up in the background, sort of popping the mythical bubble that these ladies are shooting all of this by themselves. The women are talking incessantly, saying stupid junk like "I really like shiny things," but then you can't really understand them because the background music is turned up so loud. Therefore all of the audio just sounds like noise. And of course the whole "truth or dare" thing is a pretty dumb setup.

Overall, not bad, probably worth a look...but not top-shelf material.
on September 24, 2003
Every time I buy something like this, I always have high hopes. I hope that the pictures on the box are just a small taste of what is to come. Mostly, I have been disappointed. This time, though, I was not. This dvd is really good, and much better than any similar dvd that I have yet experienced. The girls are really hot, and there is at least one person naked all the time. The dares are hot (the hottest being the scene where one girl lays down naked, and the other 4 girls, also naked, tickle her all over.) The reason this is so good, I think, is that the action starts right off, and builds throughout until the end of the program. The last Playboy Exposed dvd I bought was "Bachelorette Party Exposed", and that dvd spends a lot of time with either no nudity present, or very conservative nudity. The girls in "Truth or Dare", though, take it all off and aren't shy about how they position their legs. There are numerous shots that are more explicit than simple full-frontal. Since nudity is the whole point of something like this, I must say that "Truth Or Dare" does VERY well. If you are going to buy something like this, you could do much, much worse. Believe me, because I have. "Truth Or Dare" comes highly recommended!