- Product Dimensions: 104 x 30 x 60 inches ; 190 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 292 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01BXBGXCI
- Item model number: ARBEB08DX
- Average Customer Review: 1.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #334,792 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Playcraft Bulls Eye Ball Deluxe Arcade Table
|Price:||$895.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Arcade style
- Sturdy 8.5' table
- 2 player electronic scoring
- 7 goal target
- LED lighting of target area
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
The new Bulls eye ball deluxe takes the home arcade experience to the next level. Quality features like a metal target cage, sturdy MDF construction, automatic ball return and LED target lighting ensures that this game will be a big hit in any game room. A full 7 goal target increases the challenge and, with dual player electronic scoring, there is sure to be heated competition! includes everything needed to play. Assembly required.
Top Customer Reviews
Very heavy but easy to put together. Took off the front metal screen as the balls struggled to roll underneath without constantly hitting it, actually works out better this way. Overall the unit 's fun and my family has enjoyed it when it has worked properly. Electronics pre attached are cheaply attached. If you can purchase this item between below $500 it's worth considering, wish I would have spent the extra and purchased a true skee ball machine at this point.
I tried to return it, but after the constant back and forth (sending photos, them not responding, then me having to ask if they got them, them telling me to email it to a different account, etc., this took about 6 months) I could not even file an A-Z claim, and the seller won't approve my return at this point. Again, avoid this product, because what will happen is the seller will try to convince you that he can fix it while buying time until the return window passes, and then never respond to you again.
The product is awful, and the seller is not great either even though they try hard. Would not recommend, and have since replaced it with one that actually works and costs next to nothing.