- File Size: 923 KB
- Print Length: 258 pages
- Publisher: Green Light Books (March 13, 2012)
- Publication Date: March 13, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007O30F6A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,130,579 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Players Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Well written and cleverly intertwined with satire that will make you laugh. Not a little 'haha' laugh, but the embarrassing blurt out laugh on the train that makes everyone turn around & give you that 'Wanker' look! But hey you won't care cause its bloody funny.
Some classic similarities and references to modern day celebrities that are close to the bone. A welcome look at a footy world that often takes itself far to seriously.
I still rate 'Coach from the City' as my favorite footy book. Honestly, long bombs to snake are hard to compete with.
If it makes you feel better though I imagine Tony Wilson could of been Snake in another life, baggin a lazy 10 in some forgotten league.... Demonstrates his handle on the game & all it's politics.
Read the book - it's a Derek Kickett barrel outta the guts
Since finishing players, I have quit my job, sold my house, left my wife, got four large tattoos, bought a light aeroplane, vaguely considered gender reassignment, rejected gender reassignment, got a new job, asked my wife if I could come back because I ran out of underpants, bought some new underpants when she said no, and started on a path to achieving total enlightenment.
Buy this book. Buy one for you, and another copy for each of your friends, family members, facebook pals and vague acquaintances. When people wash your windshield at the corner of Swan St, offer them this book in lieu of spare change. Proffer this book as an alternative to currency at your favourite stores and eating establishments.
This book will change your life. I can't guarantee that it will be for the better.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Satire
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Sports
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > Satire
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Satire
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Sports
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > Satire