Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on September 10, 2017
Lemme start off by sayin...this thing is HUGE (for a kid)! I really didn't expect it to be as big as it is! It was extremely easy to put together, it literally just pops up. That's my main reason for ordering this tent...I've gotten two diff tents before this that require you to assemble them with those stupid poles you have to interlock and everything. I failed miserably with them, I had gotten the wrong pieces once and the other time it just wouldn't assemble right! This one was so easy right out of the box, all you need to do is put the little cardboard in the window and a pole slides in the top/"door".

There's a purple curtain you attach with little hoops on the "ceiling" that hangs over the "mirror". I honestly don't get the whole point of it lol, it doesn't leave very much room to go between and sit by the mirror and it seems a little random but my almost-3-year-old doesn't care or seem to notice. I'm prob gonna take it out just to give her more room. As someone said in a diff review, the "mirror" is just shiny material, not a real mirror. Again, my daughter doesn't care at all.

I can sit in this tent easily w my child and the mesh sides are great so I can peek in without her knowing I'm watching her lol. Get this tent!!!
review imagereview imagereview image
on March 30, 2016
The Playhut Beauty Boutique is so adorable. My daughter received it as a Christmas present in 2014. A year later she is still playing in it.
review image
on October 6, 2017
So cute. I have a small 3 yr old and she will fit in tgis perfectly. She loves to have her own space/fort. I have this at the office for her. Will have to duck thru door but will be able to stand inside no problem (she's 3' tall). Amazingly easy set up. We'll see how it holds up over time but to be honest for $20 I'm fine if it only makes it a few months. Highly recommend
review image
on December 3, 2016
Purchased 5 months ago and my granddaughter and she loves it. She is only 17 months but she loves to run through the screened openings. She has been pretty rough on it, she is constantly knocking it over and then tries to set it back up. I always check for broken and protruding metal pieces but so far it has held up very well. I did notice that it is starting to rip around the window but that is because both the baby and my rottweiler have decided that they would rather go in and out though the window instead of the door.
on April 22, 2015
The features on this tent are so cute (various windows, including what my kids use as a "drive thru", door, changing room curtain good for hiding, etc.) However, the quality of this tent is just ok. The material is extremely thin. I put a hole in it during set up just when I was (very carefully) inserting the cardboard square that makes the counter of the little window. On that note, I wish the cardboard square provided was plastic instead to give more support. The roof is supported by one rod and after we'd had the tent only a short time, it poked through the material, so now the tent falls over/collapses very easily. All in all, my kids love playing with this tent and it has a lot of cute features you don't see in many similar tents. I think I paid about $18 for it and I'm glad I didn't pay more.
on October 28, 2015
I bought this for my 4 year old's room. She plays in it all the time! The "mirror" (reflective piece) has the mirror-capabilities of a fun house mirror. So don't buy this with the intention of actually using the mirror to get a good view of your face. Honestly, my daughter enjoys looking in the mirror because her face always looks so funny and warped. It was easy for me to build, came with all the right pieces, and it's very durable actually. Her 9 yr old cousin got in there and was playing, and was a lil rough, and it still stood the test of time. =)
on September 23, 2014
My kids got to open this gift at a sleepover with their cousins (girl and boy). The kids had a blast pretending it was a house and loved that there was a real door they could open and close. Even though its a Beauty Boutique, the kids mostly pretended it was a house. My kids still spend hours playing with it. I love that it can easily fold-down flat to close and pop-up to open it can be done in a minute, after you count the time to insert the solid rod for the door. It has held up to 4 kids playing with it consistently for days.
on January 19, 2018
Other than Amazon shipping the product by its self and not in a box (Christmas fail!) My 3 year old daughter loves it!! Its pretty sturdy but yet I love that it folds down. She is tall for 3 and still can fit in it great. The curtain for the inside is a little strange but we just use it as a floor mat under the tent.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 27, 2017
It's a great size. Perfect for all 3 girls to sit in and play. It sturdy enough to stay up and easy to move around to different areas. I actually had this exact one for my oldest when she was little and loved it so much I purchased it again when I saw Amazon had it and it was my youngest daughter's birthday. They play with it everyday! Great buy
on January 13, 2018
My 2 year old niece loves her princess tent. She takes it everywhere in the house. It’s pretty thin and no cushion for the bottom. We fold her baby comfortable in there so she csn lay in her tent comfortably. Glad she live it though. It’s roomy enough to fit about 4 toddlers in there with toys.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse