- Series: Family Time Activities Books
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: National Center for Biblical Parenting (January 11, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1888685298
- ISBN-13: 978-1888685299
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.3 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #989,622 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Playing for Keeps (Family Time Activities Books) Paperback – January 11, 2007
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Kirk Weaver is the founder and director of Family Time Training and has labored long and hard to develop a system that makes parents appear creative and cool in the eyes of their own kids. Kirk has written and published hundreds of Family Time lessons, all of which are designed so that parents can follow the directions and cook up fun activities.