Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 23, 2012, 10:34:15 AM PDT
So I am playing through Skyrim and have almost completed all of the sides quests (Mage, Thieves, Assassins, etc.) and have yet to tackle the main quest in any real detail. I am loving the experience and wanted to get opinions on whether I would like Oblivion. Is there that much difference between the game play, engaging story line, etc? I realize that there won't be things like Shouts in the game as that is unique to Skyrim, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Posted on Apr 25, 2012, 1:48:46 AM PDT
tim says:
leveling in oblivion is much more complex had to keep note book to keep track of skill levels ( you need ten for each main stat. to get the max points when you level up, you get to level up 3 main stats - endurance, magic, mana and so on) I thank the story in skyrim is a bit better but not by a hole lot, the amount of main and side quest is close to the same. Game play is better in skyrim but oblivion is still fun
hope that helps

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012, 8:20:35 PM PDT
If you like Skyrim definately get Oblivion with the dlc's and downloads.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Apr 23, 2012
Latest post:  May 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers