- Save 15% on 15 off peek a boo when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by ToySupercenter. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 15% off pink mic when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by ToySupercenter. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 15% off melty beads when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by ToySupercenter. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code ROTNWGCA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 20% Water beads when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by ToySupercenter. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 3TDVNCSD. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on Buy the Pound A Ball (ASIN B01N1FCSBQ) for 50% off Replacement Balls when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by ToySupercenter. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 50OFFREPLACE. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Playkidz Super Durable Pound A Ball Great Fun for Toddlers - STEM Developmental Educational Toys - Great Birthday Gift
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Save 15% on 15 off peek a boo when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by ToySupercenter. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 15% on 15% off pink mic when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by ToySupercenter. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FINE MOTOR PROMOTION: This Multi-color pound a ball is ideal for hammering practice, Promotes dexterity, hand eye coordination, manipulation, arm movement, cause and effect.
- KID FRIENDLY: The design of hammer and balls are specially made for little hands and suitable for an easy grip. your child will love seeing the ball slide from layer to layer
- EASY PLAY: The smooth-sanded balls Drop down after hammered/pounding and sends the balls rolling down the ramp out the on the bottom tray.
- STIMULATING: Keep kids busy with this particular pounding ball action toy it is very helpful to grow up your infant's mind.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: This pound ball makes a perfect birthday gift for your child and their friends. They'll unwrap it at the party and play together!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Hours of fun and tons of learning
Keep kids busy with this particular pounding ball action toy it is very helpful to grow up your infant's mind and promote fine motor skills such as dexterity, hand eye coordination, manipulation, arm movements, cause and effect.
Why choose Playkidiz Toys:
Perfect Size for Little Hands
Our engineering dept. worked very hard to make sure that the pound a Ball is the perfect size that will work well for most babies, with a height of 10" and width of 10" and length of 12" you are in perfect shape!
Playkidiz philosophy is to have toys that last, our Pound-A-Ball That is very Sturdy as stated within the testimonials of customers - see for yourself , try it - feel it.
Your Baby will play with this for months and you can safely put it away for the next child.
Playkidiz only makes toys that are 100% Safe for your kid - Serious Design and Thought went into the manufacturing to make sure that every angle, every edge is smooth for your baby to play with safely and fun.
SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT: Toys are vital tools that help foster the mental, physical, emotional and social development of boys and girls. Toys are basic instruments for the development of children. It is fun for children to pound the balls until they drop in the block and slide out. There are four balls, yellow, red, blue and green it improves the hand-eye coordination, aligning, slotting and aiming. Pound the colorful balls with the squeaky hammer and watch them drop through the maze. It is specially designed for easy gripping. Recommended for ages 12 months and up. INSPIRE: Playkidz Toys inspires learning. Our products not only inspire children to learn, they inspire parents and educators to teach and learn. ABOUT PLAYKIDZ: Better Products, Better Parenting. Play Toys specializes in premium quality, kid-powered learning products for newborns through school aged children. Best in class, PLAYKIDZ Toys combines multiple levels of learning in every toy with safety and quality standards beyond the national standards. A unique play experience into each of our products, an experience that stimulates multiple centers in the brain simultaneously, an experience that promotes both critical thinking and open-ended imaginary play. WHY ARE EDUCATIONAL TOYS IMPORTANT? Children need to have direct experience with the world in order to make sense of and learn about it. Have you ever thought about all the things children learn after they are born? They learn how to talk, sit up, walk, and run. They learn what things are and how they work. They learn about people and the world. They learn all these things by playing with toys. Toys encourages children to use their imagination and allows them to gain self-confidence. As they play with a toy, they develop a sense of power when they complete a task. Look, mom, I can do this. It is important we recognize this accomplishment and applaud them for it.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The thing went right in the trash.
The little "air holes" in the tubes are great, because they facilitate the removal of all sorts of various objects that "somehow" get violently jammed inside of the toy.
This thing has been used as a toy, a ladder, a shot-put, and as a mallet (not just the mallet, but the entire toy) to beat other toys, and shows no signs of wear so far (and it's been the better part of a year now). The top still securely holds all of the balls and still functions as new.
My only ideas to improve this would be to make the base tilted just a little, so that gravity pulls the balls all of the way out. Our play room is carpeted, and the uneven-ness of the floor means that the balls don't usually end up in the removable tray without adult intervention. It's a really small complaint, though.