Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 156 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 175 reviews
on June 1, 2014
Ahh, reading these reviews, me thinks we are once again "preaching to the choir." The very best vocalist and performer alive today and those who recognize it, yes, are more than a little enthusiastic. They are called Glamberts and they are full of joy. But there's a reason for all this cross-generation enthusiasm. Listen to this man's voice. It's real. He's real. That alone makes Adam Lambert an original. Move on to Trespassing, his last album. Hugely and highly acclaimed by music critics and those pesky Glamberts too. Take a chance on quality. But be warned: Adam Lambert is like very fine wine--once sampled--it's hard to go back to the cheap stuff.
on April 19, 2017
I really liked the album. I think this young man has so much talent. I watched him during the talent show and thought he would win because he was so much better than the other contestants. He could and did do so many different styles of music and made each one his own. I have seen him on a few shows now so I think his talent is being recognized at last.
on October 13, 2016
Okay, so I am a little behind in the discovery of what I would say is a Wonderfully Brilliant young man. I love all types of music especially when there is a lot of meaning and depth to the lyrics. I grew up in the Prince era and have always been a huge fan! May he Rest In Peace!...Adam reminds me a lot of Prince. So much so, that I spent all weekend a couple of months ago listen to and reading any and everything I could find on this Extremely Talanted young man. The more I read and listened the more I fell in love. Needless to say I order every album I could find on Amazon. Yes, some of the songs reappear on other albums but I don't care. His music is just that good.
on October 10, 2015
Classic Lambert with a major emphasis on originality. Everything about this album is outstanding, especially the production values which augment Adam's amazing voice, music and lyrics. This album truly showcases the very best of this outstanding artist. I hope he releases a DVD performing these tracks for a live audience. He performed 'Ghost Town' on Late Night with Seth Meyers last week. His choreographed performance with a group of gifted dancers coupled with the best production and lighting for any late night music performance I have ever seen, confirms that Lambert's attention to detail has reached amazing heights since he was discovered on American Idol.
on July 14, 2014
Although this was just a money grab by RCA, it does have previously unreleased Idol tracks, and a bonus track previously only released in the UK, although any good glambert had it already. Adam is stellar on vocals, so if you don't have these tracks already it's worth the money.
on May 4, 2017
I bought it for the song, "Whataya Want From Me", but all songs on this album are equally as great!
on June 19, 2017
I love it. I have always liked the music that Adam Lambert does. He is a Great Artist.
on August 7, 2014
Didn't want to buy this album because it's RCA/Sony's last ditch effort to make money off of Adam Lambert. They didn't treat him well, especially on his 2nd album Trespassing. They'll make money on this, but Adam will get the credit. I hope that his next label treats him as an independent thinking artist and has the brains to support anything he does. I love Adam, I think he's one of the most talented voices and fun artists to come on the scene in a long time. I have bought EVERYTHING he's done from Idol to Glee to Queen if they release something. The concerts were magical & he is perfect for them!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 6, 2014
I have all of the recordings by ADAM LAMBERT! I think he is the greatest singer that I have had the privilege to hear in decades!! All of the songs on this album should be at the top of the charts .... ADAM's music is the ONLY music I listen to since I first saw him nearly six years ago on American Idol!!! Can't get enough of his Gorgeous Voice!!! This album is worth every penny of the price & MORE!! I bought two ... one to listen to & one to add to my ADAM LAMBERT Collection! I highly recommend this album to anyone who likes GOOD Music!!
on May 19, 2015
It is a great musical vacation. AL's talent soars on every track. There is simply no song to push skip for each is special. I crank it up in the car and sing along.