In Limbo Game
|Price:||$9.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5 Color Cards, 5 Doubling Cards, 70 Playing Cards
- Instructions in English, Spanish & French
- Teaches Social Interaction, Strategic Mathematics, & Probability Manipulation
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
The game is very easy to learn, quick, but offers enough in variation of strategy to keep the gameplay balanced (no pun intended). The premise is this:
1. On everyone's turn, they pick up a card and place one of their 7 cards on one of the 5 color rows. If enough point cards is placed on the Evil (left) side to outweigh the Good (right) side, then that row is locked. And vice versa with the Good side.
2. Once 2 rows are locked. That's the end of the round and scoring begins. You'll go down each of the colored rows and only count the ones with imbalance. If the Evil side won, then everyone adds their points together of that color and put them down on the table. The person with the most points of the color loses that many points on the scoreboard. If the Good side won, then everyone has a chance to double their points with playing a "doubling" card that can only be used once per scoring round. Then finally add their points their together and put then down on the table. The person with the most points of the color (including the doubling card) wins that many points. A new round then begins!
3. After everyone's had a chance to deal, the game's over and the person with the most points win.
It was an outstanding game to debut to the group as it has many game aspects we seem to appreciate: strategy, simplicity, bluffing, betting, social interaction, high replay value (we played over 2 hours once! The cards seem to hold up in durability), and fun opportunities to help yourself to points and screw everyone else out of there's. It's an excellent choice for impromptu get-togethers and/or could possibly used as a ingenious drinking game.
We highly recommend this game! =)