Playseat Evolution Black Gaming Seat
- Supports wheels and pedals designed for PCs and the Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Wii gaming consoles
- High quality vinyl upholstery provides the look and feel of real leather
- Features a patented folding design with a fully adjustable steel framework
- Features pre-drilled mounting point locations and a larger foot pedal support plate to support Logitech, Thrustmaster, Fanatec and MadCatz wheel and pedal sets
- Fully adjustable framework accommodates drivers up to 7 feet tall
- Compatible with PCs and the PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox, Xbox 360, and Wii gaming consoles
- High quality vinyl upholstered seat provides the look and feel of real leather
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Play seat Evolution provides dynamic gaming and racing capability with ultimate comfort and style to boot. Reinforced steel tube framework eliminates excess wobble and allows for easy slide of the framework for adjustment. Fully compatible with most steering wheel/pedal sets currently on the market, INCLUDING key next-gen sets such as Logitech's G27 and Xbox360's Wireless Wheel set. The Play seat Evolution also comes equipped with Play seats patented fold down system for easy and fast storage and features even more pre-drilled mounting point locations and a larger foot pedal support plate to accommodate newer 3rd party wheel/pedal sets such as the Fanatic CSR Club sport and Thrust master T500RS.Adjusts at three points to accommodate gamers of a wide range of heights and sizes. The seat is featured in a high quality, durable synthetic leather fabric for longer wear and tear. Ages 14+.
Top Customer Reviews
All in all, it's a quality piece that I don't "regret" whatsoever... if I had to make the purchase again, I suppose I would - the "fun" factor is AMAZING, but... come on, charging ANOTHER $50 for a "gear shift holder" on top of the price of the seat, and all the assembly and zip-ties needed, not to mention the aforementioned T-Rex position I drive in, this seat is ALMOST A 4-STAR product, but I can't honestly bring myself to give it a full four.
-It is just plain FUN (it truly enhances the feel of the game WITH surround sound, and Gran Turismo's settings up on the engine rev)
-it is built well
-Far too limited on places I can adjust steering wheel to (I constantly end up feeling like I'm in a go-cart powered by a lawn mower engine)
-THE STEERING WHEEL is a joke (Logitech G27, it is FAR too small, but that doesn't directly coincide with this product)
-SO... MANY... WIRES...!
If you care THAT much to watch hundreds of dollars go in exchange for this seat, knowing it won't be perfect, then do it. Like I said, I'm not "upset" or "regretful" I bought it, but with the major improvements that could be made, it seems they've had enough years manufacturing them to just get it right.