We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Just for juniors golfing game is fun for all preschoolers.
- Line up your shot and put the golf ball in the Gator's mouth!
- With putters that are sized perfectly for little hands, and a ball that's light enough to pick up and putt with ease, there's no limit to the fun they'll have.
- Putt the ball into the friendly gator's mouth to get a point.
- First to get 4 points wins the game!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This just-for-juniors golfing game delivers grins and giggles every time you play.
From the Manufacturer
Bring the fun of mini-golf home! Your tots will be tickled to tee off with this goofy, golf ball-gulping gator. With putters that are sized perfectly for little hands, and a ball that's light enough to pick up and putt with ease, there's no limit to the fun they'll have. Kids will giggle with surprise when the friendly gator gobbles up the ball, then returns it with a happy swish of his tail. Putt the ball into the friendly gator's mouth to get a point. Four points wins the game! No batteries required.
Top customer reviews
There is also a very misleading video that circulates [Not on Amazon.] that shows the Toy spinning around after the Ball is hit inside the Gator which is not the case & is false advertising. A couple of the other reviewers here are also extremely specific to the Toys functionality & benefits but ignor to mention any flaws which lead me to believe that these reviewers are unfairly biased & are not giving an accurate & honest review of this product.
This Toy has been around for years & years & has obvious value but it could be vastly improved on if only there was a battery operated mechanism to automatically open the mouth & flip the Ball back more often & more reliably. This would make the Toy much more fun & easier to use for both Children & Parents. Lights & sounds or music could also be incorporated into this toy very easily & would make the Toy more interesting to children. Obviously these improvements would increase the price of this toy but would attract more buyers because of the more modern & up-to-date electronic functionality.
Most recent customer reviews
1) It takes about 4-5 attempts each time for me to get that gator to keep his mouth locked in an open position.Read more