Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Electronic robot figure introduces your child to letters, math skills, special reasoning, cause and effect and much more
- The fun begins when you insert an activity card into his chest panel
- Includes 30 booster cards and more than 350 questions and challenges
- Store the cards in your Alphie figure's backpack
- Robot figure sings, plays music, has fun eye animations and light-up buttons
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Who better to explore the world with than someone who’s new to it? This Alphie robot figure is on a “field trip” from his home planet and, with a kooky grin and funny faces, it’s his “mission” to introduce your child to important skills and concepts! There’s practically nothing this little dynamo doesn’t want to “talk about,” from letter sounds and shape sorting to patterns, cause and effect, vocabulary development and much more, your Alphie figure is a whole big world of wonder in one little portable robot buddy. As his buttons light up, and as he “sings” and plays music, your child is engaged with fun quizzes, games and a different activity on each card! Informative fun on-the-go is as easy as can be, too, with this little guy’s handled noggin and storage spot for his cards in his backpack. Simply insert one of the activity cards into the chest panel, and the fun begins. There’s a whole lot to explore when you’re a preschooler and this Alphie figure shares one of the most important lessons, too: discovery is tons and tons of fun!
Legal DisclaimerMissing cards.
Compare with similar items
Playskool Alphie Booster Pack - Numbers
Playskool Alphie Booster Pack - Music and Sounds
SainSmart Jr. HAP-P-KID Preschool Learning Robot Toys, Dancing Robotic Teacher for Kids, Teach Letter, Numbers and Shapes with Moving Waist
Playskool Alphie Booster Pack - Animals
Playskool Alphie Booster Pack Exploring Food
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$3.99||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ScoutPublishing||Shut Shop||Shut Shop||SainSmart Official||A1selections||Chromeboy|
|Item Dimensions||5.98 x 12.01 x 10.98 in||0.67 x 4.57 x 7.52 in||0.67 x 4.57 x 7.52 in||10 x 5 x 11.5 in||0.67 x 4.57 x 7.52 in||0.01 x 4.52 x 7.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||—||—||2.01 lbs||—||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Batteries required: 3 "AA"
- Comes with about 30 cards with assorted alphabet/math problems (they fit into card holder on his back - good idea, but they don't stay well and are exposed (can get bent)
- Activates by button on top of head, will ask child to find a card (like with a string instrument on it) and then once a card meeting those specs is inserted, he will praise the child
- Face lights up and will reflect things from the cards (like letters and numbers on the screen) or will be eyes - also the face is used to make expressions (happy, sad, surprised) in correlation to cards that deal with emotions.
- Buttons are large and easy for toddlers to press
- Carry handle on top (would be better if it moved)
- You can purchase additional booster packs of cards if yours bend/break or you get bored or want to focus on more advanced math and reading skills.
- Most important: The cards provide an interactive way for your child to learn - Alphie will ask a question, like can you find a triangle - and you child has to look, listen and respond. It teaches a toddler to focus and promotes important pre-school educational lessons.
- Voice is somewhat annoying and very robotic.
- Maybe goes overboard complimenting/encouraging child, sort of disrupts the game to wait for him to say something like - No, that's not it, but that was a really good try, you were close, can you try again or something long-winded - when the 3 year old just wants to push another button (but on the other hand, maybe this keeps kids engaged?) Either way, this isn't a deal-breaker, the toy packs a powerful educational punch without putting my kid in front of a TV or electronic game/app.
- I'm not a huge fan of the card slider down the front, the card is only inserted about half an inch at the bottom - there is no plastic guard holding the card in place (makes it easier to damage/bend cards)
Would I recommend: Definitely! Alphie brought me and my sibs hours of fun as a child and I am thrilled my son has the opportunity to grow and learn with him too. I think this is a great alternative to today's televised and computerized learning - it is more interactive and trains children to LISTEN, then respond.