Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon ballerss3 ballerss3  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on April 23, 2011
PerrrrrFect! im so glad i found these on Amazon! i have a very busy and curious 8month old son, and this wuz perfect for his imagination. He sat and played with these balls the whole day he was so happy with them that he didnt even want to stop playing when it was time for his nap! I love the texture and how there are little wheels inside thats spin, and the colors are very nice. He can throw them or crawl around his playmat with these! he is also teething and usually tries to stick whatever he can into his mouth but he hasnt done it yet wich is quite a suprise! but i love them and he loves them as well and has a whole lot of fun with it! i wasn't to sure that he would like them but he does and im glad that i mad the purchase for us it was well worth it!
on September 23, 2011
We bought these as part of our one year old granddaughter's birthday gift and they're perfect size for her. Just beware...they are HARD not soft balls. My daughter has a big screen TV in their living room and I was a bit concerned that our granddaughter might hit the mark if she threw these balls toward it but so far so good. That's the reason I gave it four out of five stars. Otherwise, they're perfect. They spin and have different textures.
VINE VOICEon April 26, 2011
I bought these for my daughter at 6 months old. She LOVES them. Who would have thought that 4 balls could entertain for so long. Each ball has different colors, sounds and textures. She would roll them and chase after them, then sit and slowly figure out haw to make each make unique noises and turn and twist differently.

There are similar balls by Playskool and I would DEFINITELY purchase more.
on March 12, 2011
I bought these for my 8 month old daughter and it's been great. She likes to now throw them off the bed so they definitely have held up from any damage. She rolls them and shakes them. The different colors and texture are good for her to learn colors. We like them because their simple, easy to travel with and appropriate for her age. Also a good financial buy.
on February 10, 2010
These balls are so great that my 8 month old daughter's first word was "ball". She loves them so much and they provide hours and hours of entertainment for her. They're the perfect size for her little hands and each one is unique so each one seems new and exciting. I would highly recommend these!
on October 19, 2011
My 5 months old baby does not like these yet. Interesting because I had to keep one pacifier in it`s plastic holder, she loves to shake it. That`s why I ordered these.
And in my opinion these are too big for tiny hands. Maybe later.
on June 3, 2011
My baby (11 months) loves the bright colors and is especially fond of knocking the balls together for the great noise they produce. I enjoy having toys she can "chase" after since they encourage her crawling (and eventually walking) skills.
on May 2, 2011
My son LOVES these balls! They are great to encourage a crawling baby. I roll them across the floor and he chases after them. Especially the one with the spinner inside, thats my favorite too! A great buy for a little one ;-)
on July 20, 2011
wonderful colors and textures. 10 mo old like to roll them around, watch them spin, try to chew on them, etc,etc... has played with them almost everyday since was 5 mos old. very entertaining! highly recommend!
on June 10, 2010
My 11-month old daughter loves these balls! They're colorful, they move, and they make little noises when they do. They're exactly what I wanted!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.