Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Energize...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 35% off the $14.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Energize Chase the Police-Bot Figure
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Chase the Police-Bot figure easily converts from robot mode to vehicle mode and back again
- Robot figure holds his rescue claw
- Rescue claw attaches to the hood in vehicle mode
- Includes figure
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Once they were all transformed, I'd made the apparently grave mistake of referring to all of the little vehicles as "cute" (and they really are!) But we quickly learned that while the words "cool" or "awesome" might apply, "cute" just wasn't appropriate when describing these fierce warriors! This "Energize" series was apparently just a 2013 re-tooling of the original 2011 molds, and Chase now has translucent blue hands and legs, along with a "rescue claw" (now, doesn't that sound "AWESOME"?), which attached to his hood when he's in his police car "mode". We're just glad to see him enjoying them so much --- in the past, it's always been our middle grandson who's clamouring for a turn with his big brother's toys... the tables are turned around when it comes to these "COOL" guys!
1. Blades - blades is the only one that has a moving object (propeller) and also is the only non-ground bot, so it's fun to have him a part of any collection to change things up. He's also very easy to transform and his transformation looks good.
2. Heatwave - this was the first one we bought and was a great one to start off with. The way the ladder pulls up to transform is very creative and cool. fire engines are cool and a must for rescuing, so Blades and Heatwave together are really all that's needed to make the perfect rescue. His transformability can be difficult for a young one because the arms don't always want to stay down without holding them both down at once.
3. Hoist - when heatwave pops a tire or gets stuck it's nice to have hoist around to pull him out of trouble. Hoist also looks pretty bad-ass and bulky as a robot. His tranformability is similar to Heatwave.
4. Medic - medic is the only one that has a button that activates the transformation. I think as a robot he looks pretty silly, but he's useful to have when someone gets hurt
5. Chase - not always able to incorporate him in our playing. My son really wanted him, but after getting him he didn't get a whole lot of time with him like he did with the others.
6. Boulder - super easy to transform, which makes it kind of boring but good for a 2 year old. He doesn't really help out much except for pushing things off our coffee table that I keep telling my son to leave alone.
* Dinobot - my son just got the Heatwave dinobot for xmas.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The build quality is great and the materials used are very good plastics without much smell. While I cannot attest to longevity, I can say this is very popular with many boys who... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
A great introduction to the Transformers universe for my three-year-old. This Rescue Bot figure is sturdy and easy to transform.Published 1 month ago by elysa jacobs
Got this for my Grandson and the selling point for him is "IT HAS THE POWER UP!" Amazon has the best selection of Tranformers!Published 1 month ago by Redkiss