Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Hoist Th...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 13% off the $14.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Hoist The Tow-Bot Action Figure
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hoist the Tow-Bot figure converts easily
- Convert him from robot to tow truck mode and back
- Push the tow hook up to convert from tow truck to robot mode
- Includes figure
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
This run, the basic model of Rescue Bots, is no longer on store shelves. The new "Rescue Bots Energize!" is replacing them. I noticed this problem about a month ago, as I was trying to complete my sons set (More on that soon), and where once I could very easily find Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and even the more rare Hoist in our local Walmart, this is no longer the case. During the holiday season, I traveled from Northeastern Kansas, to southern Illinois, into Kentucky and Indiana, and I stopped at many stores that previously would've carried these toys hoping to come across one at "Retail" price.
That being said, the "Product Dimensions" are misleading, as it includes packaging. The toy itself is about 6 inches high.
On to the toy, and toy line itself. My son turned 3 on January 9th, and currently has a complete set of these transformers (except Bumblebee and Optimus Prime, those two he has the Energize! version, a problem for me but not for him, I'll fix that soon enough though!)
He plays with them daily, sometimes for an hour or more in one sitting. He can easily transform all of them with the exception of Medix, but I'm sure he'll get that one soon enough. They are durable, colorful, enhance motor skills, and many of them come with a DVD of the show, which is also excellent.
Most of all, they're FUN. My 9 year old daughter loves to play with them, though sometimes this leads to fights, especially if it's one of his favorites ("Awesomus Prime)
I honestly cannot recommend these toys enough.Read more ›
Cartoon-wise, sounds like there are three Autobots (leader Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & High Tide), four main Rescue Bots (less experienced Autobots from what I hear, who are Heatwave, Chase, Blades & Boulder), along with two "recruits" (Salvage & Blurr). The Autobots storybook series also has Hoist the Tow-Bot and Medix the Doc-Bot.Read more ›
1. Blades - blades is the only one that has a moving object (propeller) and also is the only non-ground bot, so it's fun to have him a part of any collection to change things up. He's also very easy to transform and his transformation looks good.
2. Heatwave - this was the first one we bought and was a great one to start off with. The way the ladder pulls up to transform is very creative and cool. fire engines are cool and a must for rescuing, so Blades and Heatwave together are really all that's needed to make the perfect rescue. His transformability can be difficult for a young one because the arms don't always want to stay down without holding them both down at once.
3. Hoist - when heatwave pops a tire or gets stuck it's nice to have hoist around to pull him out of trouble. Hoist also looks pretty bad-ass and bulky as a robot. His tranformability is similar to Heatwave.
4. Medic - medic is the only one that has a button that activates the transformation. I think as a robot he looks pretty silly, but he's useful to have when someone gets hurt
5. Chase - not always able to incorporate him in our playing. My son really wanted him, but after getting him he didn't get a whole lot of time with him like he did with the others.
6. Boulder - super easy to transform, which makes it kind of boring but good for a 2 year old. He doesn't really help out much except for pushing things off our coffee table that I keep telling my son to leave alone.
* Dinobot - my son just got the Heatwave dinobot for xmas.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My nephew is obsessed with Rescue Bots. He is only 2 1/2 and already has Boulder and Blade. This Rescue Bot is slightly harder to transform than than Boulder and Blade, but within... Read morePublished 12 hours ago by Jeni
I got this for my son's 4th birthday, and it's been a staple of his daily play for the past 4 months. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Michael Granse
My 3 year old loves this rescue bot. He is easy to transform and is so much fun to play with!Published 7 days ago by Beccafly
Great toy! My son loves it because it goes with the rest of his Transformers Rescue BotsPublished 18 days ago by Jennifer Seegert
Gift for my 3 year old grandson. He loves it and it is easy for him to transform.Published 19 days ago by munsonlsg