Industrial Deals Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 5, 2016
I bought this for my grand Twins and they Love it. I enjoy watching them bounce and jump and ride it. Happy babies makes a Happy Home. It is for up to age 3 I believe and I am looking forward to watching them grow with it. Great product, easy to assemble, price is affordable, excellent GIFT idea, and most importantly safety is of no concern as there are no areas that pinch or cut. The babies do have to be TOLD not to stand on it, but that has nothing to do with the product as they are toddlers and climbers now- everything is viewed as a climbing challenge to them.
on March 5, 2015
My son loves this toy. It is light, but durable. Bigger kids have gotten on it and it is still working. (By bigger I mean around 6 and they didn't sit on it long)
on September 12, 2012
Maybe my kids aren't old enough (13 months) to appreciate this toy yet but I'm definitely hanging on to it for a long time. It's really cute. It has a ton of different noises which is nice when you have so many toys that are annoying and repetitious with their music or sounds. It's really durable and doesn't have a lot of moving parts - just bounce to enjoy.
on October 17, 2014
This was fun & perfect for 2 years and up. My son wld still jump on it to hear the music even at 3-1/2. Durable too.
on August 21, 2014
It isn't as bouncy as I expected. It is also VERY light so my babies lifts it up off the floor while they are jumping on it. My girls really do enjoy playing with it though. They love the noises it makes!
on April 22, 2012
I really had to think before I bought this - comparing it to others. My grandaughter loves this toy and she loves the fact that she can bounce. Very good quality and perfect for a baby that is learning to walk or barely walking. Beware.....my grandchild figured out she could use it as a step stool.
on May 7, 2016
bought for my two grand baby twins
on December 8, 2011
this toy is gud but my little boy is 31lbs and 32 inches in height, so it is very small for him to enjoy fully. but instead of all he still enjoys it and spend sometime with it like dragging and jumping so it makes some noise. I'm pregnant with a second child so hopefully it will be interest of the upcoming child :)
on December 21, 2011
My grandson hops all over on this toy. He gets a lot of good exercise and it's good for developing motor skills. It may be a little premature to rate durability as excellent at this point since he has had it for only one day, but he is a very strong little guy and it shows no signs of breaking. Recommended.
on January 16, 2012
Got this for Christmas for our almost-ten month old. It's so colorful and cute! He loves to stand behind it and push on the ball to make it bounce and make noise. He's just now starting to sit on it and bounce---I like that it's fairly low to the ground so that he can easily "dismount." He hasn't started scooting with it yet, but we're still a few weeks away from that milestone. Looking forward to more fun with this toy. A great buy for under twenty bucks!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.