Playskool Mr. Potato Head Toy Story 3 Movie - Spud Lightyear
|Price:||$64.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Silly spud is styled after your favorite spaceman character from the Toy Story movies
- Potato body comes with one set of eyes, one nose, one set teeth, two arms, one chest piece
- With his jet pack, visor and other accessories, this figure looks ready to head up and out of this world
- When you're done creating all kinds of space cadet looks for your tuber pal
- This crazy tuber is more of a high fry-er than a high flier
- The Potato body also comes with one pair of shoes, one visor, one jetpack and one back plate accessories
- When you switch his accessories around, he looks downright nutty
- Features a Tater Tush compartment for storing all of his accessories
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Get ready for out-of-this world fun with a wild and wacky astro-tot. Your Spud Lightyear figure has all of the accessories he needs to look just like spaceman character from the Toy Story 3 movie - and it's up to you to take the accessories and give him a crazy new look. His jetpack where his ear should be? A set of teeth instead of a nose? The kookier the look, the better for this high-frying hero. The potato body comes with one pair of eyes, one nose, one set of teeth, two arms, one chest piece, one visor, one jetpack, one back plate and one pair of shoes accessories.
- Product Dimensions (inches): 5 (L) x 7.5 (W) x 7.5 (H)
- Age: 2 years and up
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I will say that the face shield can be a little cumbersome at times, but our 4-year-old cousin didn't seem to mind it. I'm also not giving it a super high educational rating, since it doesn't have a lot of traditional body parts useful for teaching a small child what they are. Still, this is fun and cute and a great gift that we are glad we chose!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is SO awesome! It was a good price, and it's a Buzz Potato Head! It's pieces stay in place MUCH better than the Spiderman Potato (which I purchased prior to this one). LOVE ITPublished on February 15, 2014 by cjsilver5
My grandson is crazy about potato heads. He has fifty or so. He saw this one on amazon.com. and had to have it. He loves toy story too. He gets to enjoy both.Published on January 26, 2014 by Granny Net
My 3 year old loved this buzzlight year. It was different from the other potato heads I seen in the store and he loved toy story.Published on February 10, 2013 by Rebecca Garcia
My boys love this toy and didn't stop fighting over it for a few days... Guess I should have bought three of them.Published on June 3, 2012 by Apollo Chunk
This toy is perfect for the buzz light lover! My 2 year old has so much fun playing with this and it able to take it apart and put it together by himself.Published on December 28, 2011 by wrg
2year old grandson really likes all of the Toystory movies and plays with this toy and other Mr.Potato Heads a lot.Published on September 16, 2011 by L. Abbott