Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 750 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,294 reviews
on August 30, 2017
Was happy to get the ps2 for a decent price. Although when you press to open it for the disk it jams and stops halfway before it's fully out so you either have to hurry and take the disk out or you have to retry on opening it since idk how to fix it. But everything else works perfect and came with a memory card and 3 controllers except the wireless controller not sure if it works haven't fully tried to see what was wrong. But everything was good
on January 23, 2017
Product worked, however there were problems with it. Memory card slot 2 was broken, the controllers left analog stick was broken (GTA, horn would always be on), upon start up the system would make a nasty sound and all games would skip at some points during cut scenes. I know this system was used however it seamed like the system was on its last lag. I found a much nicer one, and one in much better condition at a lower price at a local video game store.
on May 6, 2017
No real problems to report at this time.I play it often and used to have one before the sound went out of it. THANK YOU!!!!
on March 13, 2017
would be better if we could have figured out how to reset parental code.
on September 24, 2014
I love the Playstation because it has a lot of amazing game titles to choose from like Shadow of the Colossus and Okami. Not to mention the Playstation 2 has a really big library of games, but the console itself is kinda degraded by the fact that it's really hard to find a Playstation 2 that isn't beat up and super used. Before buying this console, I bought another one that was in such bad shape that I had to return it. Other than that, buying a Playstation 2 is a good buy, just be warned when you get one it might have a fair amount of cosmetic wear and have a couple of problems. You might have to replace the cords with aftermarket ones, ect.
on June 17, 2017
Plays PS2/PS1 games, it's like two systems in one. Time to order the classics...
on March 22, 2017
nice price and works great for my old games that I love
on October 10, 2016
When I bought it, I was excited to play all of my old PS2 games! However I was worried because after starting it up, it wouldn't read any of the disks. Thankfully after a few hours of watching videos of how to fix the problem and how to clean the PS2, I got it to work.
So be wary that it could happen to you, but it is fixable!
I love playing all of my favorite games!
on June 12, 2017
My son loves it. It was his birthday present he's wanted a new one for years
on June 20, 2017
I mean if you want to live you get a ps2

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.