BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on April 8, 2015
Glows pretty bright and fit the controller perfectly. I'm very happy with it!

I'll try to remember to update this review in a few months to see how it holds up after lots of wear.
review image review image
on March 27, 2016
I absolutely LOVE this case!!! It fits perfectly, was easy to put on, and is so much more vibrant than I ever would have hoped for. I love the feel, the grip it provides, and the glow in the dark feature. I'm very impressed with this product and will probably never be able to use a naked controller again.
review image
on October 31, 2015
My son and his pop play video games quite a bit these days and this cover has held up very well.

I figured for the price it would have for sure worn out but it is still going strong. Over a year later and still looks great.

Cushions the controller and hands while providing glow in the dark fun. Very cool simple but perfect cover.
on April 23, 2010
These silicone covers fit better than the PS3 ones we bought when we bought our system. They are not as loose, so it's like holding a controller again, instead of a rubbery shell with a controller slipping around inside. "Anti-slip" refers to tiny bumps on the handle area. At first I thought they would be annoying, but when playing, I don't even notice them. The cover in no way hinders play or recharging on a station. Do they glow? Yeah, they have a soft glow that lasts for awhile. I would liken it more to a flashlight-under-a-blanket glow than a glow-in-the-dark-t-shirt glow. But keep in mind, mine don't get charged by light very often. All that said, when I do see them glow, it makes me happy.
on October 21, 2016
Easy to hold. Soft cushion. Access to all buttons. Nice protection. Pretty pink. Great price.
on April 12, 2015
OK, here is my review.. It came on time and was shipped in a little envelope. It was just wadded up inside of it and I was worried it wouldn't fit.. Anyways.. I put it on and was amazed by how snug it fit.. Doesn't move around and gives me extra grip.. The only problem was with the r1 and L1 buttons... I play COD and they felt like they weren't big enough anymore, like they didnt stick out enough. So i easily took a razor and cut a little excess rubber off around the outside of the R1 And L1 buttons and it feels great. I got the blue one and it doesn't really glow that much, but I didn't care about that anyways... I will def buy more when i get a Ps4.. This with thumbs stick grips makes me so much more accurate on shooter games
on April 9, 2017
my son loves this and it fits the controller snug so it doesn't get in the way when playing games. I plan to order more in the future
on December 1, 2016
As advertised. Went on easy. I don't really understand the advantage of a glow in the dark controller since the TV screen will presumably create too much light to see it glow. But if that's what you're after, it does glow in the dark.
on February 19, 2012
We bought the green one, and it works the way its supposed to. It has a very nice, soft, silky feel to it, and it glows green. It works best when you expose it to black light. The only complaint I have is that there is a small part located to the front of the contoller that fits a little looser than I would like. Other than that, we like it, and will probably purchase one in blue and one in pink.
on July 16, 2017
Fits nicely on the controller but not entirely. Even so it isn't too big where it's uncomfortable and it adds a nice protectiveness around the controller. Definitely helps keep dust out of the buttons.