Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 66 reviews
on December 8, 2012
This is the best ever Hdmi I ever used well this is my first time ever buying one I tryed it out on my HDTV and I could'nt beleive the amazing sharpness,quality,and crisp beautifulness from regular cables this gave the most amazing quality.
I have never saw any quality that good in my Hdtv. Buy buy and buy I would buy this for everythinng in my house that needs an hdmi!!!!!! I even hooked it up to my computer i noticed the beautiful sharpness and lighting I have ever seen.

PROS:Amazing quality, durable, Nice connectors

Cons: I have only one problem and that its kind of really long 6 ft to be exact so technically it's no con because my tv is really high in the air so i used the length but its great beautiful.
review image
on February 4, 2014
A nice, well made product. I got it for around $15 new and chose this over the other options because it seemed a bit more durable. Anyway, let me give you a couple heads up. In terms of video quality, this isn't better than a five dollar or even three dollar HDMI cable really. Although it advertises having "higher sound & video quality" you really can't get much better than what's already there. Also, just because it says "Playstation 3 Monster Cable" doesn't really mean it's manufactured specifically for the ps3. This was kind of a marketing trick. In reality, it's about as well optimized for the PS3 as any old cable.
The build quality on this cable is exceptionally better than most. The cable is thick and strong, also long. I'd estimate about 7 or 8 feet. It was able to run the length of my uncle's 70 inch plasma TV from left to right though. I can't see this breaking anytime soon.
Overall, a great choice for a cable of this price. It's what you would expect and then some. I'd give it a 8.5/10 as a product.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE:
I just checked the new prices and...wow that's absurd. I thought this was a decent $15 cable and now they've bumped the price up to 60? That is crazy. Insane even. I am taking away a star from my four stars for the huge unnecessary mark-up and I Implore everybody to look for cheaper options elsewhere. Amazon Basics has an good one for merely five dollars.
on November 17, 2013
Don't think twice about it and buy this HDMI cable now while the price is at $18!!!!

I regret not upgrading to an hdmi cable when i first got my TV, the difference is night and day. I've heard of the quality of Monster cables, as well as the steep price tag, and I have also been told that most HDMI cables perform the same and there
isn't any need to spend $60-$100 on cables when a $10 generic may be fine.
So i went to my local electronic store to find generic cables costing $10-15 and other HDMI cables priced at $30, before buying anything I took my phone out and found this MONSTER HDMI cable for only $18! Sounded too good to be true but the order was fullfilled by Amazon and I have cofidence in buying any product from Amazon. I decided to wait a few days and buy this through Amazon, I also bought an optical Toshlink digital audio cable, also by Monster, And sold by topgoods, Amazon bundled the two items in the same box.
I had placed the order on a Friday night and received my package the following Sunday, not paying for overnight, paying for standard shipping, yes i said it right on a SUNDAY. EPIC!

This is why I love Amazon, good prices on quality products and fast shipping! what are you waiting for add this to your cart!
on October 24, 2013
I definitely have confidence in Monster products, but I also believe they are overrated. They operate a lot on advertisements, not over the top performance. If you were to put them head to head with some high end cables, such as Tara Labs or Audioquest, I believe there would be some surprised audio enthusiasts. I know for a fact, Tara Labs literally puts their cables together as they are ordered. They also use the highest grade copper available, you will definitely hear the difference. They are pricey mind you (their HDMI cable is over $200), but you get what you pay for. I think the gaming thing on Monsters part, is a bit of marketing hype, you will get the same performance from say a SONY HDMI cable.

However all that said, Monster do perform to 1080P high definition standards. You cant beat getting a high end HDMI connect cable for 10 bucks or less! Dang I checked in Walmart last week, the cheapest HDMI cable they had, was almost $30.00! Thanks Amazon for saving consumers loads of money.
on February 13, 2013
I'm a guitarist and anyone in that community has heard about Monster Cables for years. They're excellent quality for sure, but the warranty on these things is pretty amazing. I've had a dog chew through one of these cables and I sent it to Monster for a FREE replacement. Once I even cut a cable in half cause I was so frustrated with it and the guys at Guitar Center just straight up gave me a new one. So when I wanted to buy my PS3 an HDMI cable, I figured, Why not? I've trusted these with my guitars and they worked. Turns out, Monster knows how to make a quality HDMI cable for your PS3.

Now, my TV doesn't accept HDMI sound for whatever reason. That kinda sucks, but if you order this cable and that happens to you there's an easy way around it. I managed to plug in the red/white VGA for sound and run the HDMI cable for strictly video. Just go to audio settings on your PS3 and you can change all that out.

TL;DR. This is a great cable and sure $15 is a lot more than the $3 or $5 crappy cables on here, but you get what you pay for. Monster Cables have incredible quality and even better warranties. I would recommend this product to anyone.
on September 12, 2013
I'm a former D.J. that has experience with various audio equipment but more importantly, wires, cables, plugs and tons of them. When I decided to purchase the upgraded HDMI cable, i thought at first to go with the inexpensive brands but after reading some reviews and rerealizing the horendous experience cheap wires can offer, i quickly ordered a professional grade cable, Monster to be exact!
I just recevied them and to my astonishment, the quality is stellar. From the thickness and smoothness of the cable and the way my LG T.V. instantly recognized the PS3 console tells me the craftsmanship is bar none.
On a side note, i paid $10 plus $5 for shipping. The Seller recently after my purchase, rasied the price to $17.95. She or he must have realized the steal I just got.
on October 1, 2010
This is a great cable and works great. It's a little pricey though. I hooked up my 2 PS3 systems side by side on the same 2 TV's to see about if cable quality makes a difference. On one I had the monster cable and on the other one I had the HDMI Mediabridge Ultra Series. I couldn't see the difference between the 2. I did end up keeping the Monster Cable though since I didn't want to package it up to send it back. If you are looking at these go buy the Mediabridge Ultra Series and save some money b/c no one is going to see them. Now if you want the bragging rights and the have the money by all means you can buy the monster version. I have two home theather setups in my home. One has monster which is in the living room (was the first one I put together a couple years back) and the other one with the Mediabridge which I just got done with redoing the room with theather seating.
on January 21, 2014
I purchased two of these cables. One for my PS3 and one for my Xbox 360. I love these cables. Theyre pretty thick so they don't bend around with great ease but I have plenty of room to work with so that wasn't a problem for me. Both the cables produce a crystal clear image for both of the systems. The difference is especially prevalent on the PS3 that only comes with a standard RCA cable. These cables are a perfect 5 star product. I would without a doubt recommend these to anybody in the market for some HDMI cables. Couldn't be happier with this product.
on July 24, 2014
Forgot to give this a review, but yeah its been worth it for me. If I recall it was about $30-45 dollars which is a good price for a monster cable. That being said it isn't a thick a wire as my other monster cables but its been over 3 years now and its still works perfectly fine for me. I also use this with my laptop when I travel to connect to those hotel TVs. Works great, if you can still get it and it is cheaper than the other monster HMDI I would recommend it.
on March 20, 2017
MOnster is just a name

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.