Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 6,861 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7,310 reviews
on September 20, 2016
I am attaching pictures to assist with this review...The first picture should show the band under the bra as you see it in the product photo. To achieve this I am lifting up the "lady". The only feasible way I could imagine my ladies doing this without assistance (36DDD) was to put the shoulder straps on the shortest length and the back buckles on the most comfortable by snuggest fit. Well, that did not work...picture number two is me wearing the bra on the most comfortable and appropriate settings (middle brackets) 1/4 way lose strap. Bottom band is all gone! Hence the cup portion of the bra rolls over the band. Picture #3 shoes a full view. Picture #4 shows how pointed your ladies become, like a bullet really! Not sure if this is something I do or don't like....Picture #5 shows the lack of cleavage separation your receive from this bra (in this size). This I don't like.
Picture #6 shows the net like material that I find scratchy and uncomfortable. Picture #7 shows the underarm view with more scratchy material and how high it comes up, right to the top and feels scratchy.
So, these photos show you views but to tell you feel...It does life my (nursing for 12 yrs straight) floppy ladies! The are right up there! I like that! Not sure about the pointing out though....I love this color...but I think it kind of stops there. This bra has a lot going on texture wise and a lot of separate sewn together parts. This must be why I can FEEL this bra everywhere! I know it's hard to find a bra your so comfortable in your forget it's on but this one is sending me sensory reminders in numerous areas all at once. However, it does stay put! I gave it a pretty fair star rating I think. I could wear this bra and be confident it will stay put and give me a nice lift, oh and I feel it is slightly side sliming which in my ladies case is great. But also I will be irritated all day "feeling" it all over me and I am wondering if after a day's wear will my underarms become raw? It's going to be a toss up on keeping it or returning it. I will update!
* Update: extra pictures added with cotton dress on. The bra actually hasn't bothered much sensory wise nearly what I thought it would. However, as other reviewers have mentioned....I really don't know how I feel about the pointed torpedoe look!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
55 comments| 150 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2016
Definitely gives me the support I need , & very comfortable ! Plus my posture improves when wearing it . I'm 69 yrs old & have put on some extra weight :-( so therefore need all the help I can get ! 36 DD & thick -waisted , my clothes fit better & my confidence gets a boost also . Purchased two & will undoubtedly purchase more .
review image
11 comment| 169 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 16, 2017
It's fairly well made, beautiful pink color, very much like in the photo. The plastic holders had to go, and I just removed them and sewed the straps together. I did it because I needed the strap length, but they also cut into my skin. It is very form fitting and tight. I think many women would very much appreciate that, but it isn't my preference. It has four hooks on the back for great support.
on March 8, 2017
This was my second time ordering this particular bra, which I am very well satisfied with! The comfortable, full coverage in the back & on the sides is excellent. The cup coverage & support is the best alternative to an underwire bra that I've found. As some have mentioned, the cups ARE rather pointy; HOWEVER, I think this effect greatly lessened after a relatively short time of wear & laundering. I definitely really like this bra for its comfort, support, & style.
on March 2, 2017
I'm 50 years old, and this is the type of bra my grandmother would wear. The band fits fine, but the cups don't fill out right on me. I have other bras from other vendors in the same size, and Playtex bras always run a little large on me. I was hoping different after reading the reviews which is why I bought it. No dice. I have been professionally fitted (34D), so I know I bought the correct size.

It is surprisingly supportive for a non-wire, non-longline bra. This is why I will keep it, but will not buy another one.
on February 12, 2017
I really like the design of this bra and the Playtex brand. The bra does lift and has comfortable cups as promised. It also has wide straps that don't dig into my shoulders. The design on the cups and lace trim make the bra feel feminine and frilly even with the full coverage. I only gave a 3-star rating because I wasn't expecting the pointy look. I feel like I am from the '50s when I wear this which is a positive or negative depending on my mood. I thought this would be an everyday bra but it is much too pointy. I should have looked at the reviewer pictures first.
on June 11, 2017
My holy grail bra. AND no underwire???? What??? This is the first no underwire bra I've ever been able to wear that holds up the 'girls' the way I want. It's a miracle. I bought multiple bras immediately. They do run small. I'm a 36DDD in the Bali flower bra (my former holy grail bra) But I'm a 40 DD in this one. One caveat: They do make your breasts look rather pointy. I actually like that, but you need to know that going in. (I know some women prefer the more rounded breast look.)
on April 14, 2017
I ordered the size I currently am wearing and have worn for years. The back strap will not even meet to hook the loosest setting. I cannot wear this at all. I am VERY disappointed.
on November 22, 2015
I wear a size 11/12 in Junior's shirts or a M/L in women's shirts. I bought a 40C and it fits perfectly across the back but a tiny bit of extra room in the cups. This is probably because I have a chubby back and a smaller sized C breast. ANYWAYS, my job requires lots of moving, reaching, bending, etc. THIS BRA STAYED IN PLACE ALL DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO "READJUST"! No red marks on my shoulders at the end of the day either!
As far as the outward look of the bra under clothing, my"ladies" were PERKY, PERKY, AND DID I SAY PERKY?!!
Having nursed FOUR babies "perky" is a VERY nice look :)
Only negative comment I have about this bra is the lace on the cups was itchy until I washed it a couple times.
on September 1, 2017
These cups are huge if your bandwidth is anywhere near 50. I had to get a 50 B to get the cups small enough to fit, and I am usually a 50DD, so this was a challenge but I finally go there. Amazon was wonderful in providing my free postage until I got it right, so great job Amazon. I feel like Playtex has been in buisness way to long to be making these type of mistakes. Just because I have a big bandwidth doesn''t mean my breast get bigger. The final product does fit, 50B.