Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,511 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,631 reviews
on July 18, 2016
Having larger sized breasts (34D) I have to have a supportive bra. I was looking for something that wasn't underwire, not constricting, but still supportive. At first I was t sure cause playtex seems like an old lady brand and I am young. I am glad I ordered it because it is everything I needed. It is very supportive and minimizing yet not uncomfortable. It has nice wide adjustable straps. The back closure is a wide 3 prong closure for more support. It is polyester so it retains its shape and doesn't stretch. The sizing is correct so if you order correctly you won't need any stretch. The color and texture are exactly as depicted. If you are looking for a comfortable bra that supports this is a good choice for you.
review image review image
on June 10, 2016
Was skeptical at first purchasing this brand, thought it would come with the Madonna cone like look which is ugly, but after putting it on and wearing it for 8hrs - love it... love it!!
Wore it at work and it felt like I had nothing on! It was super COMFORTABLE, NO ITCHING, NO SQUEEZING, it is very well made, the material is wonderful, not cheap fabric, the bra gives you the exact support you need, the cups section is very light, and still gives you the modesty you need.
This is by far the best bra I have ever worn! (Before purchasing this brand, I purchased "Bali" and it was way more expensive than this bra however, the comfort level was a big fat F), now this bra I give an A+ :)
(Oh, for the customers who are purchasing, no need to fuss with your size, or trying to figure out if it will fit you correctly - I am a 38D and bought my EXACT size and it fit PERFECTLY)! I hope this helps.

( Note to Manufacturers: please make more in other beautiful colors, you won't regret it)!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 11, 2011
I've gone from a 48 to a 38 band size, lost 115 pounds, and I have some serious droopage in the tata and side torso. Those of you who've also lost a lot of weight know what I mean, right? Well, I have lived in underwire to get the support I need. My faves are Wacoal and some of the Avenue and Lane Bryant ones I still wear. However, I wanted a wirefree for the days when I was all casual and wanted comfort and still look good (not squashed in sports bras that I use to workout).

Well, dang. These are great. And so much less expensive than my beloved Wacoals.

The babies are HIGH and PERT and in control with some dip between (I hate monoboob). They keep my looser side skin in nice. I can wear it all day without feeling like I'm being squashed by a giant squid tentacle.

I just ordered 2 more (black, beige). These work fine for non-impact workouts, like Pilates and Yoga, too. Isometrics. Weight lifting, that sort of stuff.

I love these. Cheap and effective. And no weird seams. I hate seams cause I live in yoga wear and t-shirts. :D My go-to casual bra now. 38DDD. And they stay up. Woohoo!
44 comments| 355 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2016
I am a 38 DDD. It is very hard to find a bra that is full coverage, wireless and AFFORDABLE. But I have now! I ordered 3, black, white and beige, hoping this style would be a good fit. They certainly are! Full coverage with the uni-boob going on. The side and back smoothing the seller states is spot on. These bras look great under any type of top. There are no extra, frilly, nonsense decorations on it, like a ribbon or a flower in the middle. I love that. The 100% nylon is the perfect material to help reduce sweating and the overall comfort of wearing the bra. The size I ordered, did have 4 hook/clasps in the back to ensure it will stay in place. I haven't had any problems with the bra straps falling or moving while wearing them. Granted, I don't wear it to the gym, but everywhere else. They are machine washable. I put them in a mesh laundry bag to help extend the life of them a little (I hope anyway) and they came out just fine from the washer. I usually air dry my delicates. I would certainly recommend this item and the seller!
on October 22, 2016
The 38 C fit fine but the 38 D was WAY too small. The band on the 38 D was about 5 cm shorter than the 38 C. This doesn't make sense to me. They also feel cheap in the seams. I wasn't impressed.

For the price, though, maybe it's worth the crap shoot? But it was a waste of my time.
Not made for me. I first tried my normal size 48DD & found the fit was off. I re-ordered a 46DDD which I'd hoped would be a bit more snug around the torso but appx the same size in the cup. It did fit better going around, but the cups just are not designed for my shape. While I was spilling out a little both at the cleavage and under the arm, the center of the cups were puckered due to extra space for more breast. I tried shifting the ladies around every which way I could, but all I ever achieved was an unnatural, pointy-like look and the right cup still had puckers. They had shifted more toward the top of the cup, but it still was obvious that this isn't designed for the breasts with which mother nature endowed me. May I say that I wish she had NOT been so generous?
on June 16, 2017
So this bra is okay. From the picture it looked like it had at least some shape, but that really isn't the case at all. So it really doesn't round out nearly as nicely as I'd like. It has fairly good support despite that because the fabric is reinforced, and I like that because there is virtually no wiring in it, its easily washed. Working outside during the summer, that might be a really good thing. But unlike other padded bras that give you lift and some security, this bra has none of that. It is very soft, and built for the natural look. It also made my breasts look more like an A-cup than a C-cup. If you're a fan of bras that give you room in the front, this is for you, but otherwise you might want to think about something that has a bit more support.
on March 31, 2016
It fits okay. I do like the active lifestyle playtex better. I am a 40D. But it seemed like the one side was off a little. I will update after wearing it all day. It seems okay from just trying on. Definitely not as comfortable as the active. But still seems okay and slightly less noticeable under my shirt than the active playtex.
on March 2, 2017
Truthfully I never liked the idea of an underwire-free bra because I didn't think it would give that much support. And I was partly right.
I'm used to my underwire bras which can sometimes dig into my chest when bending over and sometimes give the look of a third boob, but supportive they were. I decided to give this one a try and:
It is nice but not very flattering. It didn't do anything for me, did not give much lift. The band underneath basically folded over by itself and my breasts kind of sagged.
I'm 26 so as much as I can I'd like to keep them high and supported.
It's not my favorite bra and although there are some issues with the Playtex underwire bras such as the wire poking out of the material, I think I'll go back to what works.
on July 2, 2017
Extremely comfortable for all day wear!! No pinching, folding, or rolling- and best of all, comfortable cups that are not thick or bulky! I love almost everything about this bra:
-The 4 hooks in the clasp make it a nice wide fit, without any lumping or pinching in the back
-The material is soft, cool and comfortable
-The bra definitely supports my 42 D's very well
The only downside is that it is not very attractive, and although the straps are very comfortable on the shoulders, they are certainly not discreet, especially under tank tops, or scoop neck shirts with a wide neck.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.