We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- bras closure
- The cotton lovers favorite underwire — plenty of support, yet with the refreshing feel of a breathable, stretchable cotton blend.
- Seamless stretch cotton fabric for cool support.
- Cushioned camisole straps wont dig into shoulders.
- Soft, subtle trim adds just a hint of feminine detailing.Fiber Content: "Cups, cup extension, center: 92% Cotton, 8% Spandex. Back: 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex. Cup extension innerlining, center lining: 100% Nylon. Cup extension lining: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton. Fiberfill: 100% Polyester."
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Nothing beats cotton for cool, comfortable support. Stretch cotton underwire and seamless cups offer smooth, full figure support that adjusts to you. Cushioned camisole straps alleviate dig in and adjust for a custom fit. Mini scalloped trim adds a feminine detail.
- Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 4.9 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B0038ZRDV8
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 18, 2010
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
This bra is cut almost exactly like the lacy Playtex bras with gel padding on the shoulder straps, minus the lace, gel padding and an extra $20 on the price tag. I used to wear the gel Playtex bra full time because normal bra straps cut into my shoulder so severely that I had permanent bruising and indentations. After buying this bra I realized it's not the gel that helps remedy this but rather the widening of the straps over the top of your shoulders. This bra has the wide straps and they work great, no marks on my shoulders at all. It also fits better than the gel strap bras because it's made from cotton.
The cotton is wonderful and makes the bra stay put, as opposed to the constant shifting I get with synthetic fabrics. The cups are cut full so you don't get the ugly quad-boob which is almost always a problem for me with decorative, lower cut bras. And the best part of all -- the underwires actually stay where they are supposed to and do not travel south throughout the day like other bras. This is what sealed the deal for me and lead me to buy several more of these bras.
It can be uncomfortable at first, but after a few washes and some time it will break in, like most bras have to.
It doesn't have a modesty panel, so when you get cold the nipps show thru. I also don't like the scalloped trim.
All in all, it's a sturdy little bra for a good price. Nothing fancy though.
the bra is designed for smaller average sized breasts. I was wearing another playtex style which fit and supported well but the straps dug in. These are much more comfortable with NO digging in. I would recommend this bra to any larger breasted woman especially if you can't wear the trendy (and totally overpadded styles) and don't want one of those granny bras that were invented at least three generations ago. Larger breasted women want style too, we just need heavier fabrics and more support. This is a nice one.