Safety WarningFailure to follow the instructions below may cause the liner to burst, spilling hot liquids & causing injury:
Do not boil any liquid, heat in microwave oven or sterilize inside the liner or nurser.
Do not heat nurser directly on a heat source.
Do not shake or mix contents of nurser while liquid is hot.
Do not give nurser to baby if hot to the touch.
To avoid injury, do not let baby walk with nurser.
Do not put baby to bed with nurser. Prolonged contact with liquids may cause severe tooth decay. Ask your doctor or dentist for more information.
DirectionsInstructions for use with a Playtex® Nurser:
1. Open package at bottom, remove liner.
2. Place liner into nurser and fill.
3. Pull nipple through retainer ring and screw onto nurser until you feel the Twist 'n Click® lock into place.
4. Click bottle into angled position and feed baby.
5. Discard after single use.
Note: Do not allow sharp objects such as fingernails or rings to come into contact with the liner.
A. Warm liquid in the assembled nurser by placing nurser under hot tap or in a pan of warm water removed from heat source.
B. Before pouring into assembled nurser, warm liquid in separate container and cool to lukewarm (at least 15 minutes if boiled).