|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$18.00 - $66.38 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Cups, strap, band: 100% Polyester
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Cushioned gel-filled straps for ultimate shoulder comfort
- Stretch lace for a flexible fit
- hidden side support for lift
- straps that stay on your shoulders
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Secrets Signature Florals Underwire with Gel Straps-4421||Secrets Natural Lift Underwire-4415||Secrets Signature Florals Underwire-4422|
Find Your Best Fitting Bra
Wrap a tape measure snugly around your body and below your bust. After breathing out, take your measurement. If it’s an even number that is your band size, but if it’s an odd number, round up to the closest even number.
This bra has cushioned, gel-filled shoulder straps for superior comfort.
Discover a perennial favorite! The Signature Florals Bra features romantic shades in a classic full-coverage silhouette
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0007YYB90
- Item model number: 4421
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'd give it five stars if it weren't for one problem: poor coverage. There is next to no padding at all in the cups, and this leads to some very revealing situations, especially if it's chilly...if you get my drift. From the picture, you can't tell that the cups aren't molded, but they aren't--they are soft cotton with a lace overlay. I'm working on a way to rig some sort of insert or something, because I hate to have to give this bra up!
Also, please note that the bra is pretty stiff and tight upon the first wearing, at least it was for me. It took a couple of days to "break it in," but after that, it was really comfortable.