|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$10.49 - $46.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Nylon
- Hook and Eye closure
- Machine Wash
- Moderate cup coverage for wardobe versatility
- Gorgeous embroidery with rhinestone charm
- No-slip straps stay on your shoulders
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A sexy look meets all-day comfort with the Playtex Secrets Women's Embroidered Underwire Bra. Featuring a plunging neckline and micro-foam cups that give you a little extra boost, this brassiere looks fabulous with even your most daring tops. A tag-free design and sturdy no-slip straps ensure comfort while a lacy design and scalloped edges add feminine flair. This Playtex bra is available in classic colors like black, mother of pearl, warm steel and white.
Who says comfort can't be sexy? Incredible support with moderate coverage, the Feel Gorgeous® Bra proves you really can have it all!
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 7.6 x 2.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0026P46UC
- Item model number: 4513
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
|Secrets Feel Gorgeous Underwire-4513||Secrets Fittingly Fabulous Underwire-4996||Secrets Body Revelation Underwire-4823||18-Hour Comfort Lace Wirefree-4088|
|Straps||No Slip||Cotton-lined Convertible||Cushioned||Cushioned|
|Detailing||Lace Front||Front Lace Accents||Front Trim or Jacquard||Lace Front/Back Trim|
Find Your Best Fitting Bra
Wrap a tape measure snugly around your body and below your bust. After breathing out, take your measurement. If it’s an even number that is your band size, but if it’s an odd number, round up to the closest even number.
Top Customer Reviews
The bra looked really huge when I picked it up and I was convinced it would be a granny-bra, but once I put it on, the size wasn't an issue. I can wear lower cut shirts, not a deep deep cut, but a normal v-neck blouse only shows a hint of lace, and usually only when the shirt shifts. Be warned though, it is not a "dainty" bra, the back band is a good 2 inch wide and the shoulder straps are about an inch wide.
EDIT: So I bought two of these beauties on June 7th. Today is January 4th. I'm only now having to buy replacements, and it's not because the elastic wore out, the lace fell of, the band frayed, or the straps broke. Nope, the ONLY thing that is wrong is that both of the underwire casings have ripped and the wires have refused to back down, constantly trying to shiv me as I wander around. Honestly, I got really upset when I couldn't sew them back in, then came online to buy new ones and saw how long I've had them. SEVEN MONTHS! Shoot, it's time for a new fitting! Not only have these bras lasted half a year (most of mine only manage to put up with about 3-4 months of daily wear and bi-weekly washings), but they also managed to remain comfortable while I lost 20 pounds. If I could give these another 5 stars, I would!
- It is comfortable! Yes, there's an underwire, but you can hardly detect it when it's on. It's not too constricting and it doesn't slide up the bottom of my boobs (the worst)
- This obviously isn't universal, but it actually fits me - perfectly. I went to the Playtex.com website and followed their instructions for doing my own bra fitting. I hadn't done it in a while and I didn't want to be felt up in a Victoria's Secret, so the DIY method worked great for me
- The straps aren't embarrassingly wide, but they do a good job. If I have a little "accidental" bra strap peekaboo, I'm not going to be horrified, like I would be with some bras and their 2" industrial-size straps
- There is the perfect amount of padding - enough to provide some modesty when it's cold and give the ladies some lift and shape, but not too much
- The lace is really cute. The way the lace overlays the padded cups is flattering and sexy
- The "side-smoothing" aspect of this bra is everything it advertises.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This bra is really pretty on. I can't usually find pretty in a 44+ B cup size.Published 5 days ago by Mizry D'Lot
It's very hard to find good quality bras when you are a larger band size but a smaller cup size like me. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Kathleen
Received this bra today and I LOVE IT! it fits perfectly. I'm a 36DD and unless I'm buying at VS then I'm unable to find my size, but this bra is comfortable and fits PERFECT!! Read morePublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer