|Fits as expected||
Playtex Women's Secrets Seamless Shaping Underwire Bra #4419
|Price:||$24.99 - $39.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Nylon
- bras closure
- Outer cup, Back: 77% Nylon, 23% Spandex. Cup lining: 100% Polyester. Foam cup: 100% Polyurethane. Center lining: 100% Nylon. Exclusive of other trim and elastics.
- Micro thin stretch foam cups with hidden shaper side panels provide beautiful curves without adding bulky volume
- Lush seamless floral jacquard fabric provides beautiful feminine accents
- Pretty satin stay-put straps that angle inward at back to prevent sliding
- Hand wash cold water with like colors. Only non chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry. Do Not Iron.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The lovely floral motif and satiny straps combine for a smooth, comfortable fit. Underwire cups feature micro-thin, stretch-foam lining for no-show comfort. White and Beige sizes: B 36-38; C, D, DD 34-48. Black. Sizes: B 36-38; C, D, DD 34-42.
Style #4419 from Playtex. Reg. $29.00 Sale $23.20
Style #4419. Slip into this Playtex bra and discover the beauty of comfort. Micro-thin foam lines seamless cups for shapely full figure support without show-through. Hidden shaper side panels and plush wrapped wires provide gentle lift and contour your curves. Satin Stay-Put straps angle inward at back to keep from sliding down.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 7 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0007YYBAE
- Item model number: 4419
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Nancy San Leandro CA
I have rather large breasts, and this bra doesn't gap in the middle between my breasts like many other bras seem to do. (I am a senior citizen, 5 feet tall, 130 lb & wear 38-C). The bra fits snuggly against my skin and feels comfortable. They are shaped nicely and look good under my clothes; they are not "pointy" like some bras, and they minimize the size of my breasts. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I am short-waisted and I wish the adjustable straps could be made just a little shorter. They don't fit quite as snugly on my shoulders as I would like, and once in a while the straps gravitate a bit. But it is the best bra I have had in years, so I do recommend it.
As an aside, I actually had a bra fitting by a trained specialist at Bealls, and this was one of the bras she recommended. They are reasonably priced, and I am very careful about laundering. I close the hooks, put them into a mesh bag, and put into the washer for only 5 minutes. I remove them, rinse by hand, and hang to dry. Never put them into the dryer; that weakens the elastic. Consequently, they hold up well. I don't know about the smaller sizes, but for my size and shape, I like this bra.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
GREAT bra. Unfortunately, Playtex has discontinued. Still occasionally available
from third party sellers. I have found a great seller. All bras have been new with tags.
I've purchased several of these bras, just one problem with all of them, the straps always loosen up. I eventually have to stitch them in place.Published 11 months ago by pfwest
Love this bra, sorry it has been discontinued by Playtex So glad to find onePublished 16 months ago by Christine Cashion
I would like this bra except that the underwire comes up to your armpit and stabs you.Published 21 months ago by DSG