Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 3, 2017
It's a nice enough bra, well made... but the cup size in relation to others I have is extremely large. I'm keeping it and will just buy pads to insert. It is definitely full coverage and seems to provide some back support in being so... it's probably more suited to those with a C-cup or larger.
on April 5, 2017
This bra fit like it was 2 sizes too small. I couldn't even close it.
on June 28, 2016
Ladies,

This bra runs real tight. You must order larger than what you are...example: if you are a 42DD you must order a 44DD.
The bra is made superbly!

I would have given it a 5 star, but the size chart is not accurate. Be Careful!
on May 31, 2017
Finally, a comfortable bra for the "larger" woman. I love the front-close feature, and the flex-back seems to give me needed back support also. This is one of the few bras I have that the straps actually stay put and don't slide down. Comfortable and supportive, it's now my favorite one.
on March 15, 2017
I'm very unhappy with my bra that hooks in the front. It's very uncomfortable . The straps are not made to fit right
on May 20, 2017
The bra is fairly supportive but the straps are awkward. The padding on the straps barely cover my shoulders and is fairly uncomfortable. When laying on side, one breast falls onto the other and the bra feels awkward since it doesn't keep them strapped in. It fits better than other bras I've tried, though.
on May 29, 2017
excellent fit and day-long control. Material stays very soft, but strong even in yearlong daily washes. Good buy!
on July 30, 2017
Best bra I have ever owned! Have worn Playtex my whole life and expect nothing less when it comes to support. Wasn't sure about a front close because my past experience with them is that they have NO support. Shouldn't have worried. This bra came through like a champ. Will be ordering more.
on April 8, 2017
The bras are very comfortable, and they are a good fit. They provide excellent support. I ordered two more.
on October 29, 2017
True to size and comfortable to wear. I don’t have the back fatigue with this crossover elastic in the back and the front closure. A little cumbersome to get into because the straps tend to be a little short but they don’t slide off my shoulders at all.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.