|Fits as expected||
Playtex Women's Thank Goodness It Fits Seamless Stretch Foam Soft Cup Bra #4406
|Price:||$22.00 + $4.62 shipping|
- 100% Nylon
- Outer panel: 93% Nylon, 7% Spandex. Pad: 100% Polyurethane. Frame: 100% Nylon. Cup lining: 100% Polyester. Exclusive of other trim and elastics.
- Seamless stretch cups offer natural contour and shaping thanks to ultra thin contoured foam lining that provides a discreet look under clothes
- Wire free styling enhances your comfort.
- Patented bra sizing system, available in both full and half bra sizes, provides a perfect fit, customized for your figure.
- Hand wash cold water with like colors. Only non chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry. Do Not Iron.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
A perfect bra for the small busted woman, feels like a custom fit.
Style #4406. Playtex uses new technology to knit this ultra sleek bra in virtually one seam-free garment for fabulous all-day comfort. The seamless stretch knit offer all around comfort and support. The V-neckline and stretch foam cups provide a natural shaping and discrete look under clothes.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 7 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0007YYBD6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This is a great no-frills, no thick padding bra and the selection of sizes is unbeatable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
just what I had been looking for , for a long time. very comfortable, makes you look like you have a beautiful shape, will buy againPublished on August 12, 2013 by Wendell Ruis
The bra was listed as size 36 NC, meaning "nearly C". The packaging also said it was 36 NC, but the bra tags refer to it as 36 C. Read morePublished on April 24, 2013 by grammy
This bra is definitely not elegant looking, but it's very comfortable. I was not happy with the pointy cup shape though and the padding in the cups was dimpled and I could not... Read morePublished on December 13, 2011 by Holly E
I am very upset they are discontinuing this bra. As a traditional bra hater and burner (LOL), I have never been so happy. It truly feels like I am not wearing a bra! Read morePublished on November 1, 2010 by caroling
I was looking for a bra with the support I have come to trust in playtex but without the look of support. You know, without 4 inch wide straps.... Read morePublished on October 16, 2010 by Colleen
Since this bra is no longer available at the department stores in my area, I bought it here. The price was slightly more than I'm used to paying. Read morePublished on July 21, 2010 by Z B
I have been looking for a bra that gives me the comfort of a sports bra but doesn't squish me down flat. Read morePublished on June 26, 2010 by jol
I am really pleased to find a brand that has a "nearly" size. I wish other bra brands did the same. Also, Playtex is comfortable!Published on June 17, 2010 by Jane Eyre