- 100% Polyester
- Full Coverage lining
- Hook and Eye closure
- Bra with floral-pattern microfiber cups featuring hook-and-eye front closure and breathable mesh paneling
- Wire-free M-frame for adjustable fit and support
- Padded adjustable straps for cushioning
- Crisscross elastic back for a custom fit
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A lay-flat, front-close bra made convenient thanks to larger, easier-to-close hooks and eyes
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 13 x 8 x 1 inches; 4 Ounces
- Item model number : 4695B
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : May 1, 2007
- Manufacturer : Playtex
- ASIN : B000MX0EWY
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wanted something more comfortable and easier to put on with my shoulder issues, and it doesn't have much stretch so it's not very easy to hook in front. And the shape is just weird. The fabric is sort of stiff. I'm not terribly impressed.
UPDATE: While wearing it the hooks came undone. Reduced by one star to now 3.
- It has plenty of support, but the support feels more like I'm in a partial body cast.
- The bottom front corners are sharp and dig in so deeply, it is leaving a red mark. A rounder corner on the edges would make more sense.
- There are so many closure hooks, it takes forever to get them all hooked and would be fine with half as many.
- The padded part of the shoulder straps lay across my collar bone, not my shoulders. When I move, it feels like I'm wearing a seatbelt.
- The bottom edge is very deep, nearly covering my entire rib cage which severely increases the muffin top look.
- Industrial strength elastic, I can feel the elastic's resistance to my movements like a tug-of-war.
When you wear this bra, you KNOW you are wearing a bra, there is nothing subtle about it and you are always aware of it's existence. It's kind of like wearing a chasity belt for your boobs. I feel like a half wrapped mummy.
Still a pain to put on. Trying to keep everything in the cups at the same time hook up is quite a struggle. But once it is on & adjusted it is comfortable. There’s no digging in front as some said there is at the front. Everything stays in. No longer 3 bumps rather just 2.
My biggest issue is putting it on. Guess if you don’t have a lot up top or a normal amount it’s not so hard.
Still going to get the other bra I’ve always used which is also a playtex
Hooking in the front was difficult getting everything in the cups and then hooking it at the same time. Also there’s only one set of hooks.& on a regular bra there are 3-4 sets of hooks for adjusting. Since I’ve worn it for a couple of hours I won’t return but it’s a waste for me. If I get a bigger size it’d be a waste since there aren’t any extra hooks to adjust. I’m going back to the other one I had. Waste of money
Top reviews from other countries
The problem is after paying £50.56 for two bras, a lot I know but worth paying until I got a letter saying I had to pay another £11.96 Custom charges.
I should have been told I had more money to pay just to get it into the country.
Looking at the package the value on it, put on by seller, is only $25.58 for the two and charge me £50.56.
This seems very unfair to me. So watch what you are doing.