|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$13.77 - $47.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Nylon, Spandex, Polyester, Cotton
- bras closure
- Machine Wash
- Wire-free t-shirt bra in subtle stripes featuring seamless supportive cups and wide straps with non-slip cushioned lining
- Double-layer back for comfort and support
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Find Your Best Fitting Bra
Wrap a tape measure snugly around your body and below your bust. After breathing out, take your measurement. If it’s an even number that is your band size, but if it’s an odd number, round up to the closest even number.
Introducing full-support bras that melt into your skin and offer allover smoothing. Sleek seamless cups disappear at the neckline and side-smoothing wings perfect your look for an invisible look under clothes. Cushioned stop the slip straps and super soft fabrics deliver total comfort. It's the perfect t-shirt bra
Feel comfortable and confident in this seamless bra- An all-over smoothing design that fits your style to a tee.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00551Q7L0
- Item model number: 4707
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I definitely recommend these bras.
This bra is the best I've found so far! I stood side-wise in front of a mirror, comparing my profile when wearing this bra to my older brand bra - my 'peaks' are at least 2-3 inches 'higher'; I look much better in any top (sweater, knit top, t-neck) and thanks to the slight padding in the cups all is smooth even under lightweight cotton t-shirts. Hooray and hallelujah! The 'B' cup is true-to-size for me; the slight padding helps 'even out' my slightly different-sized breasts. However...
BAND SIZE RUNS SLIGHTLY LARGE: I have worn a '42' band size for over 10 years, usually using the loosest or middle set of hooks on any brand of bra I wore. To my surprise, the '42' band was too BIG in this bra - the bottom of the bra would pull up 'over' my breasts when I raised my arms, even when fastened on the 'tightest' set of hooks. I exchanged it for a 40 band size, and it now fits perfectly.