Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13,084 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13,227 reviews
on October 28, 2016
Eliminated this from my device. Too slow and not enough rewards unless you spent real money!
on June 6, 2017
I have tried a variety of slots games and found most to be boring and short-lived without purchases. Granted, it was necessary for me to make one small coin purchase close to beginning in order to keep going, but since then I've been fine. There is a nice variety of games, with more unlocked for play as you progress. The daily gift available in the coin store - even without a purchase - is a nice touch. There are ongoing tournaments you may not even be aware of till you win something.. Surprise! A few too many ads encouraging signin via Facebook, which I do not do, leave me feeling there are benefits for doing so which I am unable to participate in, but so be it. Overall, a most enjoyable experience and one I am happy to recommend.
on June 15, 2017
Lots of fun to play
on May 24, 2017
doesn't seem to pay very often
on June 12, 2017
This is our favorite game and we are up to 84 million coins. We recently had some trouble with our kindle and have been unable to turn Slotomania on since. For three days it has said "not responding"
on November 25, 2013
I kept this for a while but it loads so slowly, it really started getting to me. The games are okay, just okay. Nothing too brag about and definitely not with the time to load to play or get the 200 bonus points every four hours.
on September 13, 2014
Okay slots. Ran out of money fast.
on April 18, 2017
Great games with fun bonus rounds but bring your wallet. Slotomania is owned by Caesars, and seems to be the more successful online slot game. For me, online slots are nothing like real slots since the money only flows one way - to them. So, what I'm buying is entertainment. I'm ashamed to admit that I've wasted a couple thousand dollars (real money) on Slotomania at this point. When they decide you're winner, it's fun. But when they decided you've had enough, not so much. I recently fell for a promotion and did not get the entertainment va!ue for my money. Not the first time for this. Just, be careful.
on February 21, 2015
I would rate this game higher if I could get to the next level faster.I get frustrated with the game because of that.I don't play very often because I have to get more free coins before I can bet higher in order to get to the next level.And it still takes forever.
on May 15, 2017
Great cure for a
boring day. Vary entertaining and challenging.