Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Plaza Astoria Over The Door/Wall-Mount Jewelry Arm...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 50% off the $189.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Plaza Astoria Over The Door/Wall-Mount Jewelry Armoire with Full Length Dressing Mirror and Vanity Mirror for Earrings, Necklaces and Rings, Oak
|Price:||$113.80 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A Full Length Over the Door or Wall Mounted Jewelry Armoire with Built in Vanity Mirror and Full Length Dressing Mirror with an Elegant Wood Finish
- Easily Organize and Store Up To 36 Necklaces, 48 Earrings Inlcuding Hanging, Studs, Hoops and Clips Styles, 96 Rings and More
- Includes All Hardware to Either Hang The Armoire Over the Door or Mount to the Wall for a Simple and Easy Installation, The Door Brackets Can Be Height Adjusted
- The Armoire Measures 48"H x 14"W x 4.2"D and Features Lined Jewelry Storage and Organizational Compartments and a Built in Vanity Mirror
- We Proudly Build and Manufactur Each Jewerly Armoire in the US Since 1942 and Deliver an Armoire with Unsurpassed Quality and Function
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Get Organized. The Over the Door Jewelry Armoire is the perfect way to organize all your jewelry and accessories. Now you can store and organize all your jewelry and beauty essentials. No longer will mornings be a stressful hunt for matching earrings, now you will find them hanging at eye level. You will have fun adding your jewelry collection to this armoire. In addition, there is an inside mirror to make sure all the jewelry matches before you close up your armoire. Easy to Use. This mirror hangs over the door. Just attach the hooks and hang over the door.
Top Customer Reviews
The best part of this jewelry armoire is that it is MADE IN AMERICA!
It's a heavy mirror, so you'll need some muscle to lift it, especially if you're wall-mounting it, because you have to fit two holes on the back of the mirror onto two screws sticking out of the wall. If you want to hang it over a door, you just need a screwdriver. Hanging it on a wall calls for a few more tools: you'll need a drill and 1/4" bit, a level, a hammer, and a screwdriver. The mirror comes with hollow-wall anchors, screws, and a template.
As for the jewelry box itself, it holds a tremendous amount of rings (91), 50 pairs of earrings, 24 long necklaces and 12 short ones, and has 12 trays for bracelets. I agree with other owners that the best way to open it is gently at the top corner.
I read a review that said it doesnt close while full and it's not completely true. I had trouble closing mine because I had too many bulky necklaces on the bottom left and it would touch the drawers on the bottom right. The fix is: put the bulky necklaces on top the hangers.
It holds all of my jewelry and has much more room for new additions.
It arrived quickly, and in perfect condition. The instructions it came with are very clear and it even has a template you can use when hanging it on the wall to make is super easy. The only drawback is I would prefer the inside mirror to be more space for earrings or something but still would recommend it to anyone.