Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pleasant Hearth Medium 35000 BTU's Pellet Stove with 40-Pound Hopper
|Price:||$1,154.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$245.99 (18%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heating an area up to 1750 square feet
- 35000 BTU, 40-pound hopper, burn time: 12-24 hours
- Epa certified with an 85-percent efficiency rating
- Auto Light Ignition, 5 Heat Settings, 'exclusive' Comfort Control System; option to Run Continuously on MIN or MAX
- Includes an outside air kit and convection blower, little assembly required, kindly refer the user manual given below for troubleshooting steps.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Pleasant Hearth is a leading manufacturing company which specializes in wood and pellet stoves, electric fireplaces, fireplace glass doors, fireplace accessories, electric log sets and outdoor fire pits. All of our products have been put through rigorous testing to ensure that they not only meet, but exceed the industry standards of quality, durability and functionality.
Pleasant Hearth Pellet Stove
Medium 35,000 BTU 40-pound Hopper
Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. All Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves are made in the USA and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with premium pellet fuel.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Pellet Burning Stove
- Exclusive Comfort Control System
- Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics
- Auto Ignition System
- Includes Outside Air Kit (MSRP $60)
- Ceramic glass window
- Air Wash System
- Mobile Home Approved
- Made in the USA
Bring the Heat
This stove has been EPA certified with a 85% efficiency rating. Heating coverage area is up to 1,750 sq ft.
Sit Back and Enjoy
The solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area allows for a pleasant viewing experience.
Set It & Forget It
With just one turn of the dial, the exclusive Comfort Control System allows you to control your desired temperature with ease.
Form and Function
The Pleasant Hearth Pellet Stove not only provides warmth but the design and chrome detail make for a beautiful focal point to any home hearth.
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Pleasant Hearth Medium 35000 BTU's Pellet Stove with 40-Pound Hopper
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$99.54||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||30 inches x 21.5 inches x 34 inches||16 inches x 13 inches x 11 inches||30.5 inches x 27.5 inches x 23.5 inches||31.5 inches x 22.5 inches x 22.5 inches|
|Item Weight||138.5 pounds||23.5 pounds||328 pounds||277 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
*Arrived on a mini pallet, shipper brought inside house :)
*Arrived on time
*Was fairly easy to unpack
*Took two men to set it up (we paid professional installers $250 plus piping $400)
*Heats house to 70 degrees from 55 in matter of 20 minutes when outside temp is low 40's
*Easy to control, set dial and leave it (I am disabled and can easily turn on or off as needed)
*Has easy instructions for cleaning and maintenance
*extra large hopper allows us to leave on for two days without adding more pellets
only thing I do not like is that it has a vibration when fan is kicking off, could be the pad we have, had same problem with last pellet stove too. Might need to place carpet under pad (we have laminate flooring)
We are thinking about getting another one to set up in our garage/office out building
The product shipped incredibly fast, the shipper "CEVA" was a professional and very helpful. The product was well packed, protected and secure.
The product came fully assembled with exception to a few minor items. I removed my wood stove and installed this new pellet stove in less than 1 hour!. After connecting the flue piping, I put a bag of pellets in the hopper, turned it on and I was amazed at how fast this device worked. Over the next week, this device impressed me more and more everyday. So much so that I am going to buy another one for my finished basement. I just can't say enough about the product or the vendor. This stove really works and does more than I ever expected. Having burned coal and wood for the last 15 years, I can tell you that this is the way to go, clean, simple and efficient. Congratulations on a fine product, great vendor and shipper. I highly recommend this product and vendor. Well done!
* Update 1: it's January 5, 2016 and I am still loving it. I keep it working and heating in tip-top shape by following the scheduled maintenance in the owners manual. I wanted to test out what would happen if I didn't do the upkeep. The few times I skipped some cleaning including delaying the monthly cleaning I noticed a difference of a lower burn/heat performance. So, I recommend to follow and keep up with the recommend upkeep of the stove and all will be well. :)
* Update 2: it's February 15, 2016 going through the "Cold Blast" Valentines Day weekend 3 degrees Fahrenheit during the day plus gusty winds and 18 below zero Fahrenheit to the -20's at night and this pellet stove is heating like a champ keeping large uninsulated place at 68F, consuming around 1 1/2 bags to 2 bags in 24 hours. Warm and happy.
I comparison shopped pellet stoves for weeks and found that purchasing the Pleasant Hearth Cabinet style with the 120 pound hopper and 50,000 BTU's (heating up to 2,200 sq ft) via Amazon was the best value. Counting the shipping that was included in the total price (yes!)- it costs less on Amazon than at Home Depot and Tractor Supply Store.
1. Huge hopper: 120 pounds of pellets. It will hold 3 40-pound bags of pellets.
2. Heat: 50,000BTU. It will heat up to 2,200 sq ft.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Have used the stove for 3 years. Bought it through amazon. No problems. Runs great. 80 pound hopper is great.Published 10 days ago by Pawdog
Replaced old Earth pellet stove. Stove run much quieter than old stove. Fits nicely on hearth. Easy to use. Love the thermostat. Set to a temp and leave it. Will turn on as needed. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Have been using for around a month. Loving the convenience of use over burning wood. So much quieter than another one I've been around. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Carla Polston
Very please with machine. Easy install. Not well packed, some minor scratches in shipping, but installed in garage so it didn't matter too much. Read morePublished 4 months ago by JM
When it's working well it's fantastic. Warms up my entire house of 2200 sq ft. The problem with it is that it needs frequent cleaning and I don't mean just cleaning out the ashes... Read morePublished 4 months ago by yazmin kuball
I am loving this stove so far! I agree with other reviews that is was a little time consuming to remove the stove from pallet. Once removed the install didn't take long. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Gelly
The blower for the draft and the heat is loud. Louder than it needs to be in my opinion. It sounds similar to a heat pump running. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Marshall
I am happy with this purchase at this time. Replaced 20yr old kozi 100 which finally gave out and waiting for me to repair. This make pellet stove operation simple. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Optimus304
Do NOT buy this stove! ZERO stars. My family bought this stove to heat our house which it does on the occasions it decides to actually work. Read morePublished 5 months ago by shelby Hiser