Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pleaser Men's Stack-301 Platform Boot
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on October 4, 2012
This boot does not fit anyone with even a slightly large calf. Otherwise it fit well and is true to shoe size, definitely giving the wearer added height. They arent hard to walk in and were the best value for this type item. Item shipped very quickly.
on January 27, 2015
They fit well in the foot area, but the calf area I had issues with. I've found all Demonias have that problem, as if the calf part is made for those with thin legs. Other than that, I love these, and they look amazing.
on November 16, 2013
I was the hit of my town wearing these! Great fit, super super super sparkly and great quality. A bit hard to walk in si pence there is no curve on the back of the heel so you tend to walk like Frankenstein. If they added a bit of vpcurve on front and back, they would be better but I still rcommend!
on February 8, 2015
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE. I never want to take them off. They are so comfortable. One ting to let some people know. I got a size 5 (which is a womans 7) your calves may not fit if they're larger than 13 or so inches. Mine just barely fit and they're 13 diameter.
on September 14, 2015
Love the boots!!
Please bring these boots back! There's a whole plethora of subcultures that find boots like this appealing for both men & women. With celebrities like Miley Cyrus - who are in the limelight - coming out as gender fluid (or neutral), and a demand for so many things that are androgynous and gender-interchangeable, doesn't it make sense to keep boots like this around in your Demonia line?
Thank you again for carrying such a dynamic array of boots & shoes for so long!
Much Love
DayGlo StarKade
on June 11, 2015
This boots are actually surprisingly very comfortable to be a 7 inch platform. I am a woman and bought these so they are not just for me, but you do have to order in mens sizing, I am a womens 8 so I got this boot in an 8 and it fits perfectly! They are very comfortable and give good support.
on July 27, 2016
Nice fitting boots but it feels more like walking in a pair of heels as the rear of my foot is elevated in comparison to the ball of my foot, this causes my big toe to hurt.
Ended up sliding some cushion/supports and it made the boots very tight on the top of my foot.
Overall they are a good fit, we will see about quality after I wear them some more.
on July 15, 2010
I just received my boots from UPS and I must say I can't help but be giddy about them. It's always a little worrisome for me to buy a size over the internet because I don't know if they'll fit, and I hate the hassle of sending it back. These boots are -comfortable-! I wear a men's size 13, and they are very roomy for my wide feet. They seem very well built and I hope they will last for years to come. I'm very happy!
on March 21, 2016
I am small guy and when I wear this I feel like a normal size, but I have to spend much money to buy vintage flares to cover them. Sometimes people look at me funny and laugh because I am wearing flares and the flared pants will trip me and get caught in things. It is very hard to run from people that throw rocks and bottles at me in them I cannot win in this situation.
on November 28, 2015
LOVE the boots, I just wish they fit my calves. I figured that as they were MENS boots, I would have no issues, but alas, they do not zip up all the way. There needs to be some type of disclaimer in the item description.