BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 13, 2012
Order them one size bigger than you usually wear. ONLY because your feet swell in this high of a shoe and you WILL need that extra size in there quickly, don't worry they don't make you look like your feet are big or anything because they are tilted so high. I do not wear high heels often, but when I do, I wear this brand/style & am fine for about four hours & then i'll usually start getting little cramps & walk to the car barefoot & give my feet some air. Other than that, they make your legs look so toned and sexy & bring out muscle definition you didn't know you had. They are a great quality of shoe. The only bad thing I can say about these shoes is, if you pick the ones with actual GLITTER on them, small or large glitter, if you wear them for too long the glitter along the edges that touch your foot will start to cut into you a little. I'd say it's worth the money, I have Jessica Simpsons & Paris Hiltons etc. & these last longer than those & those others are expensive because of their celebrity name, they don't create sexy legs the way these do. PS they come with boxes that are worth displaying & did I mention that there has not been one single time that i've gone out and didn't get countless compliments and gasps :) Talk about being a hot date!
on April 26, 2012
I ordered these, waited to get them, and they finally came, and the right foot was a complete different size. When I implied about sending them back and getting my size, they told me to send it back, which I did. Then they said they never got my package, so I spent nearly $200 for nothing. I have never been so upset/disappointed/ or aggravated in my life. Never will I ever order from this company again, and I'd advise you to do the same.
on November 26, 2012
these shoes are amazing to look at but i have no idea how they sized them.i usually wear a size 9 but order a 10 for high heels. i could not even squeeze my skinny/narrow feet into them, they were like a size 6.plus there were rhinestones that had fallen off into the box
on October 20, 2015
absolutely gorgeous
on February 24, 2012
I love these shoes. They are a bit hard to get on. I really have to smash and bend my toes. Thinking I should have maybe ordered a 1/2 size up. Not sure. I don't want them to big and slip off. So pretty!
on May 31, 2011
I ordered this shoe for my 25th birthday. No where in the advertisement does it say that they run VERY VERY SMALL! so i ordered the SAME SIZE i wear in EVERY PUMP. after waiting over 3 WEEKS to recieve the shoe, it was way too small. I tried to send the package back and get a bigger size but the company claims they NEVER GOT IT!!! so I was cheated out of over $100!! NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!
on December 19, 2009
I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE MY SHOES. they have never left my house (or bedroom) but they come thrugh in a fine manner. They look great with lingerie and the quality is awesome. You'll feel nothing less than sexy. The rinestones are really nicley set and the shoes are actually pretty comfortable. I love how i feel with these things on and my husband loved I looked with them on! :D double WIN. I might get one of each color... pretty tempted if it wasn't because they are a little pricey to just stay in my house!!!

Highly recomend these sexy babies!
on February 15, 2011
My husband bought these shoes for me for our Wedding Anniversary; Of course I told him I had them on my wish list... I think these shoes are ultra sexy. I love the entire line of shoeware from this company... This is my first pair and they look 100x better in person, I plan on starting my collection of Pleaser Shoes... Ladies I recommend making your purchase from this company it's
5 Star all the way!
on October 11, 2011
These shoes were just 55.00, now 134.00 (NOOOOOOOOO WAAAY) The shoes are nice but not worth 134.00...These are not Jessica Simpson, or Halston, or name brand shoe.. I gave them a two because of the price and the way they scam customers, Plus they do not mention if its true to size or anything....I do not have time to just give away 100.00 or 134.00 if they need to be exchanged, or for the company to say they never recevied them, and be out of money, like the other customer said in her review.
on November 6, 2011
I just got my shoes in today and OMG they are amazing and worth every penny!!! I cannot get how beautiful they are in person!!!! Cannot wait to rock these out yayyy!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.