|Print List Price:||$12.95|
Save $7.96 (61%)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
The Pleasure Device (Harwell Heirs Book 1) Kindle Edition
An Amazon Book with Buzz: "The Four Winds" by Kristin Hannah
"A timely novel highlighting the worth and delicate nature of Nature itself." -Delia Owens Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Author
Victorian aristocracy has very strict rules concerning marital connections and familial obligations. But the Harwell heirs--Helena, Sophia, and Arthur--discover love doesn't always follow the rules. Scandalous affairs force these scions of society to choose between duty and desire, deference and destiny.
- Book 1: The Pleasure Device, Helena and Nicholas's story amazon.com/dp/B01BMMRIRW/
- Book 2: Disobedience By Design, Sophia and Joseph's story amazon.com/dp/B01BMMYST8/
- Book 3: Where Destiny Plays, Arthur and Lavinia's story amazon.com/dp/B01MU7USF6/
About the Author
Keep up with Regina:
* Newsletter: reginakammer.com/newsletter/
* Website: reginakammer.com/
* Goodreads: goodreads.com/author/show/4444724.Regina_Kammer
* BookBub: bookbub.com/authors/regina-kammer
* Twitter: twitter.com/Kammerotica
* Facebook: facebook.com/Kammerotica
- ASIN : B01BMMRIRW
- Publisher : Viridium Press; 2nd edition (February 9, 2016)
- Publication date : February 9, 2016
- Language : English
- File size : 1883 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 257 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #748,044 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The electricity between Helena and Nicholas, every time they had a little Tête–à–tête during the season, was palpable. It was sweet to watch them fall in love with each other and fight their extreme attraction, making it difficult to see them thwarted at every turn. Julius Christopher was as wicked and deviant as they come, the epitome of evil. Once he had his little pleasure machine, his exploits made for some interesting interaction. One of my favorite characters was the unassuming Grace who almost stole the show toward the end.
I truly enjoyed it from beginning to end, finding it almost impossible to put down. Ms Kammer definitely has a flair for the erotic and her education proves that she can write in whatever period she chooses. It was exciting and fluid, and all of the characters' exploits had me feel a bit voyeuristic. I am looking forward to reading many more of her books.