- Series: Helix Books
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Basic Books; unknown edition (April 6, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0465023959
- ISBN-13: 978-0465023950
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.9 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 160 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,130 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
The Pleasure of Finding Things Out: The Best Short Works of Richard P. Feynman (Helix Books) Paperback – April 6, 2005
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.