2-PACK Of 5 Micron Pleated Sediment Water Filter Cartridge 10"x2.5" Standard Size by Aquaboon
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% Pure POLYPROPYLENE Microfibers.
- INCREASES SURFACE AREA. LOWER PRESSURE DROP.
- Micron rating: 5 Micron
- Dimensions: 10 inch. x 2.5 inch.
- Lifetime: Replace two or three times a year
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Welcome to Aquaboon!
Aquaboon mission is to provide the highest quality of service and products in the water treatment industry. Therefore, through our commitment, our customers can be assured that their future filter requirements will be fully met with state of the art solutions.
10 x 2.5 Inch Pleated Sediment Water Filter Cartridge
The reusable water filter mitigates and reduces all sand, dirt, silt, rust and scale particles that are often found in residential and commercial water sources. Pleated filters utilize an impregnated cellulose and polyester media pleated around a polypropylene core to promote additional strength and endurance. These filters trap suspended particles and absorb harmful chemicals that could affect the safety of your water.
One of the greatest advantages of using a pleated filter is its ability to protect against a lower pressure drop while providing increased water flow. These cartridges will outperform standard wound, spun and melt brown filters because they are reusable.
2 OF PLEATED SEDIMENT WATER FILTER CARTRIDGE (5 MICRON)
Pleated Sediment Filter Cartridge outperforms wound, spun, melt blown, resin bonded and other “depth” type filter elements because this cartridge is pleated, it provides increased surface area and longer filter life. Lower pressure drop is another significant advantage of using pleated filter cartridge, which allows for increased flow rates and the use of smaller filter housing to reduce capital equipment costs. Additional savings are provided because cartridge is made with 100% synthetic filter media. A good pleated filter cartridge will outperform other types of cartridges because the filter media is systematically produced using 100% synthetic fibers, with no binders or additives to leave a residue or contaminants. Pleated cartridge provides “depth” filtration for greater sediment removal, along with more surface area.
• Micron Rating: 5 Micron
• Dimensions: 10” x 2.5”
• Pleated for increased surface area
• Long life / reduced filtration costs
• Greater dirt holding capacity
• Cleanable and reusable
• Wide range of micron ratings available
• Shrink wrapped for purity
• Lifetime: Replace two or three times a year, depending on the water quality that comes from the original supply.
Benefits VS Melt Blown Sediment:
• Long Pressure drop, longer life, reduced filtration costs compared to wound and spun cartridges
• No additives or binders, which may cause foaming
• Increased dirt holding capacity which results in longer filter life, fewer filter replacement needed, and reduced filtrations costs, comparing to other pleated cartridge suppliers
• Increased particle removal efficiency