Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Travel Accessories Book House Cleaning girlss6 tgirlss6 girlss6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 3, 2008, 7:32:21 PM PST
C. Steiger says:
Wow... the price of this item sure has danced around. From 349.00 to 299.00 on Cyber Monday to 249.00 today. I purchased it yesterday at 299.00 and Amazon reluctantly gave me my 50.00 credit today. I don't know why they don't do this as I was going to return the item (at Amazon's expense) and order a new one at the new price if they did not want to give me the price difference. I'm wondering if this price will continue to drop as we get closer to Xmas.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2008, 2:27:57 AM PST
Dahlia says:
It went down to $149.99 this morning (12-15-08) but when I checked tonight it was back up to $249.99. I snapped it up when it was $149 and am sure glad I did!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2008, 8:20:41 AM PST
Greg G says:
Yeah, I grabbed one for $150 also and am very pleased ... it's $230 as I write this ... Amazon changes prices VERY frequently (probably in response to other online prices), and this is the first time I've actually timed it right since they dropped their price guarantee, and I'm pretty sure that this sort of thing is the real reason they dropped it (not, as they stated, because of misuse by customers, although I'm sure that was common) ...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2008, 1:20:17 PM PST
I got one when it was on the Lightning Deal for $249.99, so I was disappointed (and felt cheated) when later it dropped to $149.99, since I had assumed the Lightning Deal would be close to its lowest price. I should have purchased it at the lower price and returned the first one, but I didn't. Actually, I should have purchased three, since I know two other people who would buy it at that price and would have repaid me for the purchase. Local retail stores still offer the price difference refund.

Pleo looked adorable and was the present desired by my husband. He described it to others, which is why they now want their own. Their desired price for purchase is about $150, but one of them might be willing to pay $200. Neither of them need a Pleo by Christmas, so they could wait for future price drops. Does anyone know how many times in the past year the price has dropped to $150? Should I tell them to wait and watch for a drop to $150 again?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Dec 3, 2008
Latest post:  Dec 19, 2008

This discussion is about