|Hard Drive||512 GB|
Lite On Plextor PX-512M5Pro Xtreme Series 2.5-Inch 512GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Key Features: Random read/write up to 100,000/88,000 IOPS. Sequential read/write 540/470 MB/s. TrueSpeed Technology for sustained high performance. TrueProtect Technology for highest data protection, Supports AES-256 encryption. Windows 8 compatible.
- Exclusive True Speed technology is designed to prevent drastic drops in read/write speeds that normally occur with SSDs after a prolonged use or when data become heavily fragmented.
- Full drive encryption with an AES-256 bit algorithm and confidentiality of data through the 128-bit error correction code built in US Government AES-validated Marvell controller, programmed with Plextor's exclusive firmware.
- The M5Pro Xtreme's high quality and reliability is backed by an iron-clad 5-year warranty from Plextor for total peace of mind.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The M5S 128GB was great, very stable and very quick and reliable.
The only downside- 128GB.
After purchasing the 512GB M5Pro, the speed is even fast and is also more reliable.
Although the pricetag is a bit hefty, when you break it down, I do believe it's very worth the investment.
Best upgrade ever.
Totally brought my Dell Precision M4400 back to life.
Maybe all SSD drives are like this. This was the highest rated one I could find and the only one with a 5 year warranty. Plextor has been making hard drives forever so I thought I'd give them a shot, though I would have preferred a 1TB and almost got the Samsung, instead, for the capacity - right now Plextor doesn't make a 1TB in this model.
My M4400 used to take several minutes to boot up and load everything. This thing booted up so freakin fast, I just kept loading more and more software. I now have way more stuff on it that I did before the Plextor and it boots and loads everything up in under a minute.
I haven't run benchmarks but I just don't feel the need to, this thing kicks a** lol...!!!
(Fingers crossed it lasts the advertised hours and that I don't need the warranty.)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Prefer this architecture over the cheaper one of Samsung's Evo. Had the small, older brother (256GB M3) without any problem.Published on January 5, 2014 by Che
Nothing wrong with the quality of the drive, but the cloning software really should have told you to REMOVE THE ORIGINAL DRIVE when the clone is complete before rebooting. Read morePublished on December 8, 2013 by W. Stebler
Fast little bugger loads up in about 3 seconds and is very quiet compared to a HDD. I loaded skyrim in about 2 seconds.Published on November 14, 2013 by carsten
Was not hard to install, did a lot of research and this is the SSD I chose, couldn't be happier. I have a EVGA 680i SLI mobo, I re-installed win7 to the ssd and it's running... Read morePublished on April 2, 2013 by Jesse