- File Size: 2321 KB
- Print Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: HuntHaven Press; 1 edition (June 16, 2013)
- Publication Date: June 16, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DD76KGU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #598,548 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Plot Skeleton (Writing Lessons from the Front Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 32 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to The Plot Skeleton (Writing Lessons from the Front Book 1)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I'm getting ready to write my first novel and this should be an amazing help.
The Plot Skeleton gives me a way to ensure I structure the story properly. She gives plenty of examples focusing on three main works - The Wizard of Oz, The Sound of Music, and Mostly Martha.
There are way too many tips on plotting and character development to take them all in in one reading. I can see myself reading this one five or six times over the next month or two.
If you're struggling to put your short story of novel together, check out this book. I think it will give you one or two "ah-ha!" moments.
Some excellent pithy advice on characters especially your main character that I found to be most useful.
Not a bad little book actually.
Thank you, Angela Hunt, for sharing your knowledge and know-how with the rest of us!
Don't procrastinate - buy this book, and it will quickly become a critical tool in your writing library. I liked it so much I purchased the author's "Writing From The Front" bundle.
Angela's recipe for plotting is simple and brief, but don't let that fool you. Her approach is all about giving you a roadmap to follow, without fluff or filler.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Fiction
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills