Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.98 shipping
Corn Kerneler Kitchen Tool
|Price:||$1.69 + $3.30 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Corn Kerneler Kitchen Tool
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Chef'n Cob Corn Stripper (Yellow)
OXO Good Grips Corn Stripper
Everplus Corn Stripper Cob Cutter/Peeler/Remover/Shucker Kitchen Cooking Tools with Hand Protector
|Shipping||$3.30||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Weico Direct||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||SPHealth|
|Item Dimensions||4.6 x 5.5 x 2.5 in||3.75 x 6.15 x 2.75 in||2.75 x 4.25 x 10.38 in||2 x 2 x 1 in|
|Material Type||—||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel4|
|Size||DESIGN 1||One Size||1||—|
Enjoy fresh corn without the mess of eating from the cob. With our Corn Kerneler, you can easily remove corn kernels from the cob in one quick motion. Just place the Kerneler at the narrow end of the cob and push straight down. Stainless steel blades quickly and easily remove the kernels, which then collect neatly in the basin of the Kerneler. Pour kernels out and start again. Corn Kerneler basin holds about two ears' worth of kernels. Size 5"L x 4-3/4"W
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only downfall is the item fills up with corn kernels pretty quick so you might have to empty it prior to kerneling a big thick cob. I can deal with that. The tool was very inexpensive so it was definitely worth the price.
We actually found an antique one that had belonged to her parents, but this one was so much easier to use, and keeps most of the corn from making a mess.
Three things to keep in mind with this:
1. It's a little difficult to clean. There are a lot of nooks and crannies inside of it where the corn will hide.
2. If the cob is huge, it won't fit. So far, it has fit 23 out of 24 that we have tried. One ear was just too big.
3. My wife originally had a different time opening the tool. After she'd done it a few times, she does't seem to have that problem any more.
4. I keep a silicone cutting board underneath when using it, as it can be messy. Corn sometimes will end up on the counter instead of in the tool.
We're both very happy with this tool. It's cheap, it's pretty to easy to use and it's very effective. You get the great taste of corn on the cob without the effort of eating it off the cob!