Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.98 shipping
+ $3.30 shipping
Corn Kerneler Kitchen Tool
|Price:||$7.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Corn Kerneler Kitchen Tool
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enjoy fresh corn without the mess of eating from the cob. With our Corn Kerneler, you can easily remove corn kernels from the cob in one quick motion. Just place the Kerneler at the narrow end of the cob and push straight down. Stainless steel blades quickly and easily remove the kernels, which then collect neatly in the basin of the Kerneler. Pour kernels out and start again. Corn Kerneler basin holds about two ears' worth of kernels. Size 5"L x 4-3/4"W
Top Customer Reviews
The only downfall is the item fills up with corn kernels pretty quick so you might have to empty it prior to kerneling a big thick cob. I can deal with that. The tool was very inexpensive so it was definitely worth the price.
We actually found an antique one that had belonged to her parents, but this one was so much easier to use, and keeps most of the corn from making a mess.
Three things to keep in mind with this:
1. It's a little difficult to clean. There are a lot of nooks and crannies inside of it where the corn will hide.
2. If the cob is huge, it won't fit. So far, it has fit 23 out of 24 that we have tried. One ear was just too big.
3. My wife originally had a different time opening the tool. After she'd done it a few times, she does't seem to have that problem any more.
4. I keep a silicone cutting board underneath when using it, as it can be messy. Corn sometimes will end up on the counter instead of in the tool.
We're both very happy with this tool. It's cheap, it's pretty to easy to use and it's very effective. You get the great taste of corn on the cob without the effort of eating it off the cob!