Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
Smart Plug ESICOO, WiFi Plugs That Work with Alexa, Echo, Google Home, Surge Protector & Timer & Group Controller, ETL & FCC Certified, No Hub Required, 2.4G WiFi Only, 4 Pack
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
Purchase options and add-ons
|Current Rating||10 Amps|
|Operating Voltage||240 Volts|
|Connector Type||Plug In|
|Mounting Type||Plug-In Mount|
|International Protection Rating||IP00|
|Controller Type||Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa|
About this item
- Smart remote control : the smart plug works with amazon alexa and google home which helps to manage your home devices through voice control. You can control home appliances remotely and smartly by your phone or tablet when you use Only Cloud Intelligence App .
- Smart Voice Control: WiFi Plugs Work with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, so you can control the smart home devices using simple voice commands. Free hands by using smart plugs and enjoy the funny interactive process. Note: Don't support 5G WiFi.
- Timer function : turn your home appliances on/off automatically and intelligently by setting a specific time with the smart plug. You can make a schedule for the air conditioner and pre-set your house lit before coming home .
- High quality & safety: With ETL & FCC certified, the quality of smart plug is assessed. Our alexa plug supports 4 safety protections: fire resistant, short-circuit protection, overload proteciton, thunder protection. Builit-in surge protector, it enhances the safety.
- Easy to install and use : this smart plug connects with internet through wi-fi network(only 2.4Ghz). no hub and subscription required, just plug it into an outlet, and connect a device to the smart plug, then wirelessly control home appliances whenever and wherever .
- Package Dimensions : 4.06 x 3.39 x 2.24 inches; 8.47 Ounces
- Item model number : 1
- Date First Available : January 16, 2022
- Manufacturer : ESICOO
- ASIN : B09PGCJKLV
- Country of Origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: #14,401 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #79 in Electrical Outlet Switches
- Customer Reviews:
ESICOO Smart Idea
Smart Plug 2.4G WiFi Only
The Esicoo Wi-Fi smart plug provides wirelessly control of your devices by using your home Wi-Fi and smart phone.
No Hub Required and Smart App Remote Control
Using Only Cloud Intelligence App, You can turn your devices on/off and set schedules and timer countdown from anywhere and any network.
ESICOO Smart Plug
- Size: 50mm*50mm*50mm
- Max Load/Max Power: 10A, 1250W
- Material: Flame retardant PC
- Compatible with: Alexa/Google Home
- Certification: ETL, FCC
- Stable Wi-Fi Connect: Within 160ft & 3 walls
- Indoor or Outdoor: indoor
Simple Set Up
Remote Control from Anywhere
With our Cloud Intelligence App, you can remote control your household appliances from anywhere no matter how away.
Voice Control with Voice Assistants
Use simple voice commands to control your devices with Alexa or Google Assistant.
Set schedules for your electrical devices to turn off or on automatically.
With multiple smart plugs, you can program your appliances to switch on/off simultaneously before you arrive home.
Share your wifi plug smart outlets with all family members in a minute.
Suitable for any wall socket within its pretty and convenient size.
What's in the box
Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had never owned a smart outlet and honestly didn't feel like I needed one until purchasing these outlets. I am now a firm believer in the fun and ease of automating many daily tasks that would otherwise be cumbersome or would require you to perform a repeated action (that can easily be overlooked or forgotten). There is a multitude of ways to control your devices, lights or appliances through a simple on/off procedure and when you couple this with Alexa, Google Assistant or even Siri integration it takes smart outlet convenience to the next level.
For example, imagine you go on a trip and you're leaving your pet at home in a hot area of your house and you don't want them to get overheated while you're gone. If you don't have central air conditioning, you can plug either a window air conditioner or a fan into this smart outlet. In the Smart Life app, you can set up automation to have the fan or window air conditioner to turn on when the outside temperature reaches a certain level. Then, when the outside air temperature falls back to a certain degree level, just set up another automation to have the outlet turn off. It's as easy as that, and your pet will stay nice and comfortable and you can focus on your vacation and not worry about the comfort of your pet back home. Same way with the lights, no more old-school timers for lighting. Just set up a schedule for when you want the outlets to come on or off. Want to change the lighting schedule while you're traveling, no problem.
Some very unique uses of the outlets can be to perform an action in places you only visit on occasion, like a cabin or second home. You can have a heater, fan, or a/c unit turn on a couple of hours before you arrive so it's nice and comfortable when you walk in the door. Turn on the lights just minutes before you pull up so you're not navigating in the dark while carrying your bags. Do you or your kids tend to leave small appliances on? For example, have the outlet the hair curling iron is plugged into turn off automatically after you leave the house for work or school reducing the risk of a fire. Along these same lines, what about having your hair curling iron pre-heat just minutes before you get into the bathroom to use it so you don't have to wait for it to be ready! Want to have an Internet-Free day for you or your family? Just plug your wireless router into the smart outlet and set up a schedule to have it turn off. Better yet, just ask Alexa or Google to turn it off for you if you decide on the spot to take a break from being online.
I could go on and on about specific applications for these outlets but read below for my pros/cons on the Design, Setup and Use of these smart outlets.
- I enjoy the look and feel of the round plugs
- A small, blue LED in the front to indicate whether the outlet is on or off (And to assist with outlet setup)
- The on/off button on the side is a great idea to control the outlet even when you don't have access to the app
-The circular shape looks good, but when you plug it in, it does take up a lot of space, especially when using it on a power strip. It can actually take up 3 outlet receptacles on a power strip. (Reason for the 4-star review)
-The outlet could be a bit thinner, that would be even better for using behind desks, dressers or other hard-to-reach areas.
- Could use a spot on the back for labeling (There is no way to identify which outlet is which when unplugged)
- Smart Life app was very easy to install on my iPhone
- Alexa integration was seamless - very easy to do and a lot of fun to play with in controlling the outlets
- Love the variations with controlling the outlets with the Smart Life App - The Automation feature is fantastic! I have a window air conditioner and I can't wait to try out using automation to turn on my air conditioner once the outside temperature reaches a certain degree level. The "Scene" feature is nice for quick homepage buttons. Very easy-to-read view of outlets on the home screen of the app.
- IFTTT integration went pretty well - I always enjoy the versatility of using anything on this platform. Kudos for having it work with them!
- Superb idea for being able to not only choose the location of the plugs but give each of them a custom name through the Smart Life app.
- Love the Siri integration with the Smart Life!
- Can give access to other family members for particular outlets, which is a huge plus depending on what devices and what rooms you want to control.
- Great for use with appliances or devices that need to be plugged in behind furniture or in hard-to-reach areas. Just turn them off/on with your voice or the Smart Life app - no more fumbling around with trying to get to the outlet to unplug a simple light.
- Great to use with tools/devices that need charging but you don't want them drawing electricity constantly and damaging the battery or just drawing extra power that will run up your utility bill.
- The voice-activated feature on the app is so-so. Sometimes it would understand me and sometimes it didn't. I would imagine for those people who have an accent it may not understand much of anything.
- When I would unplug one of the outlets and plug them back in, sometimes the app would not recognize they were back online until I closed out the app and restarted it.
- Wireless coverage needs to be strong for the outlets to work properly. A couple of areas of my house have weaker WiFi, and I can still run a smart TV in those areas, but for some reason, I could not get the plugs to initiate and connect to the network.
- Regarding setup - it was pretty confusing to know to choose the correct outlet option in the app
- The written instructions - text is very small (They do provide helpful tutorials in the Smart Life App)
- If you unplug the outlets, it's easy to get them confused with one another, without labeling them in some way.
Overall, I really like these smart outlets. I have two of them controlling my dehumidifiers. I was able to get rid of old school outlet timers with these. In summary, the setup is fairly easy (except a few hiccups with the Smart life app, but once they're set up they are very easy to use, especially with Alexa or Google Home, assuming the WiFi signals are strong enough to support it. If you've been on the fence about smart outlets, be on the fence no more and pick up the 4-pack so you can enjoy a more automated home, office, or cabin.
One issue seems to be in using an iPhone and connecting to the wifi of the plugs themselves. The phone wants to switch back to a network with Internet access, so you must work quickly to connect to the plug and add it to the app. I did find that when I tried a second one, it would time out and fail. I could not get past this last time. The secret was to configure one, then force close the Cloud Intelligence app, launch and do the next one. Once they are all added, they all seemed to work fine.
Note that when you add them, the app tries to give them all the same name - it's easiest at this point to rename them as you go. If you do not rename them, including the first one, a bug will cause them to appear in Chinese characters when you are later programming them. I had to reset that one and start over, so rename them as you add them.
It is difficult to move them from whatever group you join them to into another group - I found simply renaming the groups and rooms to be easier, then deleting what I did not want.
Connecting to Alexa in the app was fairly easy following the directions in the package. Click the person, then services, then "bind" with either Alexa or Home. At that point, my Alexa app saw all four of the plugs and I was able to easily group them and use voice control.
My new assessment is that I suspect something has changed, perhaps due to the negative reviews, or perhaps even iOS is giving another second or two of time when you connect to unconnected APs. The seller did contact me multiple times asking me to take my 2-star review down when it was first posted in exchange for a refund, and I refused. Since I have now made them work, and I see that others are posting that they "do not understand the bad reviews" it seems appropriate to come back and update my original review with details and a better rating.
These are still not the easiest smart plugs I have set up (those use a Bluetooth connection so you do not have to connect to the plug via wifi) but once they are set up and working they seem to do the trick and work. As such I have increased my rating to 4 stars because I do believe the customer service team did listen and try to fix things in the past year.
My original review follows - but is no longer valid...
These are similar to plugs I bought maybe 4 years ago. Setup requires a series of complex steps including setting up each plug as a separate access point. Modern iPhone software doesn’t like staying connected to APs without internet, so you need to disconnect and rejoin your network multiple times including forcing the phone to stay connected to the plug. Unfortunately it still repeatedly failed during installation after fussing with 2 of the 4 plugs for an hour, I’m giving up. They do not provide any actual diagnostic information, they simply fail to work.
The Cloud Intelligence app is similar to the Smart Life app used by BN Link devices. However those devices use Bluetooth to connect to the app making it far easier to further connect to the network.
I suspect these are old stock returns getting recycled, hence the number that simply don’t work.